Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Going after some coyotes

Go down 
+4
oregonzach
Joe
Dave
mathewsguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Going after some coyotes Empty
PostSubject: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Hey guys my buddy Kurt and I are going to be going after fox and coyotes this weekend. I can wait it will be my first time out after them this year. Kurt has been seeing a bunch of them and tracks around his place. I also have alot of tracks behind my house. I will let you guys know how we make out and hopefully have some pics to post for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:27 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
Hey guys my buddy Kurt and I are going to be going after fox and coyotes this weekend. I can wait it will be my first time out after them this year. Kurt has been seeing a bunch of them and tracks around his place. I also have alot of tracks behind my house. I will let you guys know how we make out and hopefully have some pics to post for you guys.

Good luck! Give us an update and hopefully post some pics!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Good luck! Post some pics, even if you don't take any (Which I'm sure won't happen!) You calling them in?
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Yes we have mouth calls and we also have some of the tapes for the player.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Good luck to ya guys.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Good Luck to you guy's. Post some picts. when you get em.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:02 pm

good luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 am

Good luck guys
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Offers still open for people to come hunt them with us this year. Its not as easy as hunting them out west we have to hunt them in the hills and timbers and some fields. But it is alot of fun we also hunt them at night.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
Offers still open for people to come hunt them with us this year. Its not as easy as hunting them out west we have to hunt them in the hills and timbers and some fields. But it is alot of fun we also hunt them at night.

Wish I had the time to come take you up on that offer...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Dave wrote:
mathewsguy wrote:

Wish I had the time to come take you up on that offer...

X2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going after some coyotes   Going after some coyotes Empty

Back to top Go down

Going after some coyotes
Page 1 of 1