Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
    Lacrosse footwear
    Photobucket
    Carbon Express
    Photobucket
    Black Gold Sights
    Photobucket
    Nimrod Packs
    Photobucket
    SKB Bow and Gun Cases
    Photobucket
    Bohning Archery
    Photobucket
    G5 Broadheads
    Photobucket
    Scent Blocker
    Photobucket

Getting pumped up

Go down 
    +3
    Joe
    30pointbuck
    mathewsguy
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Well guys headed out in the morning with Kurt we are going to try and tale out a few coyotes or fox. Should be a good time getting back in the woods. supposed to be very cold thats the only bad part. I will take the camera and post some pics when we get back. He also has some traps set so maybe we will get something in one of those.
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Sound's like it's going to be a blast, Be safe Buddy, Good Luck to you guy's.
    Back to top Go down
    Joe

Joe

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:47 pm

haha you sound fired up. Make sure to take some pics and post them up here so every one can see.
    Back to top Go down
    TheRomer

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:36 pm

cant wait to see what you guys get, good luck
    Back to top Go down
    Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm

TheRomer wrote:

X2
    Back to top Go down
    Dave

Dave

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Good luck to you both... Hope you do well! Cant wait for an update and hopefully you'll be posting some pics!
    Back to top Go down
    Darius

Darius

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
    TheRomer wrote:

X2

X3
    Back to top Go down
    Joe

Joe

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Darius wrote:
    Camoed Assassin wrote:
    TheRomer wrote:

X2

X3

X4
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Joe wrote:
    Darius wrote:
    Camoed Assassin wrote:
    TheRomer wrote:

X2

X3

X4

X5
    Back to top Go down
    mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Well we went out his morning but it was so cold it was -6 so the sets we did we really did not set like we should have so there where no kills but we still got to get out in the woods. There where alot of tracks just nothing coming to the calls today. The next hunt we are going to do a night hunt for them always have better luck after dark. I took a few pics of our setups and I will post pics of them in a little bit.
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Even if you didn't get anything i'll bet it was still fun getting back into the outdoors. (and hunting).
    Back to top Go down
    Joe

Joe

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Man figured today with all the snow they would come to a call flying.
    Back to top Go down
    mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:12 pm

We have not had any snow here in a few days . We only have about 2-3 inches on the ground. That big storm totally missed us. The temps are supposed to be up in the 20s after today so we are going to keep trying it. We always seem to have better luck night hunting.
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Good Luck man.
    Back to top Go down
    mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Here are a few pics like I said it was very cold.
    Getting pumped up 000_2098
    Getting pumped up 000_2102
    Getting pumped up 000_2101
    Getting pumped up 000_2099
    Getting pumped up 000_2100
    Back to top Go down
    Joe

Joe

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:24 pm

I love seeing some pics man.
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Great picts. man look's like you guy's had some great set up's.
    Back to top Go down
    mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Ya we did those where just 2 of the setups forgot to take pics and the second one. It was so cold we really did not stay at each one as long as we should have. I like to stay at them for around 45 minutes each we had a hard time making it 30 on them. We have alot of land to coyote hunt on so I will be posting some more pics and hopefully some kills also. I was using the savage 223 and Kurt had his 12 with 3 1/2 inch with a full choke its his turkey gun but works great for coyotes as well.
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Hopefully the weather will break and get a bit warmer where you all can stay set up longer. Good Luck. Post those picts. when you get em.
    Back to top Go down
    Joe

Joe

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Sounds like you guys are all business with those guns. I really like the .223. What were you barreled down on in the last pic??
    Back to top Go down
    mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:52 pm

That was just me being a dork I told Kurt lets get a action pic just being funny thats all.
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:10 pm

That's what make's the picts. exciting.(And keep's em guessing) lol lol.
    Back to top Go down
    mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:35 am

If anyone has any secret calling tips I would love to hear them
    Back to top Go down
    Dave

Dave

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:44 am

Great pics Chad... thanks for sharing.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Getting pumped up Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Getting pumped up   Getting pumped up Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting pumped up
    Page 1 of 1