Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Vapor Trail Archery Products

Go down 
+12
PSE32
Adam
Robert
MOOSE
oregonzach
oaktree
Mike
MRA
Mark
TheRomer
Joe
Dave
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Vapor Trail Archery Products Empty
PostSubject: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:06 am

Anyone who has ever seen my archery gear knows that it is one area I will not skimp. I choose not to have cable or direct tv, don't pay for high speed internet because I can live with dial-up, will settle for second best on many other purchases. But like I said when it comes to outfitting my bow, I will spare no expense and I want the best products out there.

After my newest bow purchase, I wanted to not only outfit it with the best possible rest, but also upgrade the stock string and cables that came on the bow from the factory. I was fortunate to find a company that could fit both of my needs, Vapor Trail. I wanted a rest that would fit my needs as both a competetive 3D shooter and deer hunter. What I found was the Vapor Trail Limb Driver. It is the perfect arrow rest to simplify rest set-up and bow tuning. It has 70% arrow shaft cycle support, which provides full fletching clearance. Its free floating launcher blade at full draw, allows initial arrow shock to be absorbed, resulting in truer arrow flight and more accuracy, which transfers more energy to arrow. The cord is simply attached to the upper limb, not cables. Putting cord to the cables puts pressure on cables, which can affect syncronization of cams causing tuning problems. The rest is available for solid or split limb bows and comes in black, silver, or camo. The cords also come in many colors and their are multiple launcher blade upgrades available. The rest is by far the best rest I have ever shot. It is whisper quiet on the draw and on the release. No noise whatsoever. The pro models comes with a cradle on the launcher arm that holds your arrow on the draw and also cradles your arrow if you let down from a drawn position. I have no reservations about recommending this rest to anyone. It will out perform any other rest out there.

If you, like I was, are looking for the best strings and cables on the market, look no farther than Vapor Trails VTX strings with their "Set it, and Forget it" technology. They are made with a proprietary blend of synthetic fibers, VTX strings have what serious shooters are looking for at an affordable price. Other features of the strins include:
Pre-stressed and conditioned synthetic fibers
ZERO creep in as few as three shots
Up to 10 fps additional speed over stock strings
Extremely stable fibers in widely changing temperatures
30-day warranty
156 different two-color combinations- to customize the look of your bow

If you want the best rest available and want the maximum performing strings and cables, be sure to check out Vapor Trail Their website is very informative and includes a slow motion video or the rest and also a "how to" video on rest set-up. Check them out today... you'll be glad you did!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:25 am

I have a set of Vapor Trails strings and cables on my Hoyt and could not be happier. I have had no issue with them stretching since I put them on. Vapor Trails products are top notch!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 am

I have not used their strings and cables before, But i have heard nothing but great things about them. and after this season I will be getting them put on my bow.

I have a couple buddies that have them on their bow, and say that it was the best investment the made to their bows.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 am

you can't go wrong with Vapor Trails....cables and String!!

top of the line!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Im with mike romer on this one, Dont have them yet on my bow but hear nothing but good things. The good info dave put out on them makes me want them even more now.
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 pm

Wow! That Limb Driver looks sweet!! I will definitely look into getting one for the Alpha Max soon!
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:49 pm

good to know.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:14 pm

Cool, if you havn't looked at their website check it out now! I got to check out Dave's bow tonight and he has really made a sweet setup!
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:11 pm

I currently do not have them on my bow (I have the factory strings) but I think I am going to get a new set before deer season and Vapor Trail WILL be the ones I choose! I have heard nothing but great things about them.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:15 pm

As a serious archer I'm always looking for the best product out there. I just ordered a new Hoyt Alpha Max and a Vapor Trail arrow rest is the only rest I've considered shooting. I need something that will work on the 3D course as well as in the woods. I've watched some close friends shoot the Vapor Trail and it's time I do the same. I've seen the strings on Dave's and Joe's bows and have only heard great things about them. I guess I'll be looking in that direction as well. Dave, it sounds like you came accrossed a real winner set up. Can't wait to set my new bow up with a Vapor Trail as well.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Top notch company. The rest is as good as it gets and if your lookin for a set of cables and strings, these are it!
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:23 am

There is not very many hunting lines that you can hear ONLY good things about, but this is one of them! They have some sweet gear and I recommend everyone to check them out!
Back to top Go down
silbowhunter

silbowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:10 am

Thought I would recommend a good place to get a Limb Driver.

Great service, fast shipping and usually quick to reply to any questions you may have has been my experience with Dan at MeanV Archery.

http://www.meanvarchery.com/VaporTrail_Products.html

Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:49 am

Yep, I also have new string and cables from them! Very good stuff. love em
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:15 am

I have tried many arrow rests and by far the limbdriver is the very best on the market, it cant be beat, its flawless
Back to top Go down
RattleSnake

RattleSnake

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:26 pm

I have a Limb Driver Pro on my Admiral and absolutely LOVE IT! As stated earlier it has to be one of if not THE easiest rest to set up and tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vapor Trail Archery Products   Vapor Trail Archery Products Empty

Back to top Go down

Vapor Trail Archery Products
Page 1 of 1