Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers

Go down 
+2
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers Empty
PostSubject: Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers   Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers   Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers   Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Those were great CA... Good stuff, thanks for posting. I liked the camera man falling off the edge and I laughed out loud when he tried to hand the battery to the guy in the boat off of the dock! lol!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers   Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 pm

those where good man thank you I needed that
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers   Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Dave wrote:
Those were great CA... Good stuff, thanks for posting. I liked the camera man falling off the edge and I laughed out loud when he tried to hand the battery to the guy in the boat off of the dock! lol!

I think ole Bill was mad when the camera man got his camera wet. I wonder how many rods he goes through.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers   Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:54 pm

I hear ya on that... watch out for the tailgate and fan...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers   Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 am

Thats is some good stuff, I can still remember watching his bloopers with my dad when i was a youngster
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers   Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:15 am

TheRomer wrote:
Thats is some good stuff, I can still remember watching his bloopers with my dad when i was a youngster

I can to. Back then there wasn't cable either. Bill has been doing this forever.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers   Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Bill alway's has great Bloopers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers   Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty good Bill Dance Bloopers
Page 1 of 1