Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Summit Partners with WA!

Go down 
+7
Camoed Assassin
volway
TheRomer
LawCoBowhunter
oregonzach
Robert
Dave
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Summit Partners with WA! Empty
PostSubject: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:28 am

We are all excited to announce our partnership with the best stand company on the market, Summit! They make the finest all around stands from their many options of climbers to their light weight hang ons. But it does not stop there.... Also be sure to check out their new Blinds and also their new and improved Seat o the Pants Safety harness. If your looking for affordable quality gear to help make your hunt a success then look no farther than Summit! Be sure to click on their banner and check out all that they have to offer for your hunting needs.

Last edited by Dave on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:39 am

welcome aboard. I love my summit climber
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:27 am

This is awesome! Summit is the cadilac of stands, this is huge! I'll be ordering a new one this summer, lightest most comfortable stand on teh market.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:56 am

Can't beat a summit!I love my goliath...Light in weight,Lots of room,nice foot rest,and rock solid!I've had mine for around 6 or 7 years and it's still going strong,I just need to fix or replace the plastic on the cable...I'm looking for a new ladderstand or two for this season,It will more than likely be a summit.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:39 am

Welcome aboard Summit
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 am

What a great addition to the WA family, finest equiptment in the industry.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Glad they got on board with us. I to have a Summit Viper, and I don't believe there is a better climber out there.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Welcome Aboard. Pleasure to have ya, with us.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Sweet deal. Good job Dave.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:05 am

Welcome and I love my Viper.
Back to top Go down
MikealJ

PostSubject: Re: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Welcome aboard Summit great addition to WA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summit Partners with WA!   Summit Partners with WA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summit Partners with WA!
Page 1 of 1