Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Headed to Kurts again in the morning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Headed to Kurts again in the morning Empty
PostSubject: Headed to Kurts again in the morning   Headed to Kurts again in the morning EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Going back over to Kurts again in the morning to do some more shed. Hopefully this time we find some good stuff. Last time found a few dead small bucks but that was it. The spot we are going in the morning will be a good test for my new lacrosse boots its a messy swamp.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Headed to Kurts again in the morning   Headed to Kurts again in the morning EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Have a good time buddy, good luck be safe.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Headed to Kurts again in the morning   Headed to Kurts again in the morning EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Have fun and better luck this time.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Headed to Kurts again in the morning   Headed to Kurts again in the morning EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey Chad let me know how you like the new Lacrosses you got after stomping around the swamp tomorrow. I can't decide which ones to get. My feet get hot running around turkey hunting so I'm looking for something waterproof, light and something that wont burn my feet up.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Headed to Kurts again in the morning   Headed to Kurts again in the morning EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Have fun Chad and good luck to you both. Find some nice ones!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Headed to Kurts again in the morning   Headed to Kurts again in the morning EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:30 pm

good luck and have fun
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Headed to Kurts again in the morning   Headed to Kurts again in the morning EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Hey Chad let me know how you like the new Lacrosses you got after stomping around the swamp tomorrow. I can't decide which ones to get. My feet get hot running around turkey hunting so I'm looking for something waterproof, light and something that wont burn my feet up.
I will let you know buddy. I had them on the other day out in the woods but it was only for about a hour and it was in the 40s and they where nice.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Headed to Kurts again in the morning   Headed to Kurts again in the morning EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:00 am

Well just getting around to head out now. Should be a nice day for it. I will let everyone know how we make out.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Headed to Kurts again in the morning   Headed to Kurts again in the morning EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:05 pm

We only found 1 skull of a spike this morning. I think I may go for a short walk today and see what I can find
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Headed to Kurts again in the morning   Headed to Kurts again in the morning EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Thanks for the update Chad... Good luck if you make it back out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headed to Kurts again in the morning   Headed to Kurts again in the morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Headed to Kurts again in the morning
Page 1 of 1