Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

could someone help with picking a new camera

Go down 
+5
Robert
Mark
mathewsguy
Dave
rezeen6.5
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 pm

You are right Steve and that's why I loves this place.
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:12 pm

[img:83f2]http://i1could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 014036.photobuckecould someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 005t.com/albums/a44could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 0029/MathewsRezeen/020.jpg[/img:83f2] Here is some pics I just loaded just figered out how to do it thanks Mike
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:19 pm

could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 020 One of Layne and his new bow
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Great pics, looks like you got the posting up pics figured out cheers
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:06 pm

Yes i did how do I make my pics smaller ?
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:17 pm

If you did it in Photobucket, you can pick what size to up load them, im not exactlly sure the best size to upload them right off hand but im thinking 800x something
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:20 pm

thanks they are to big mike
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Photobucket will resize them for you. If you check mark the small box under each picture and then go to the bottom of the page and click on the generate HTML nav button it'll open up in another window and give you some code. The second one from the bottom is the one you want and you just right click in the box and then hit copy. Then in the post you want the pictures in you right click again and click paste. It'll bring in some code and when you hit the post button you'll get resized pictures where that code was
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:54 pm

thanks again for all your help. sorry my pics were so big on page 2 .I didn't know how to fix them, cheers I do now
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 pm

No worries... Glad to see you got the little guy hooked early.
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Yeah, we drove 2 hours in the snow one saterday, just cause he told dad he wanted one. Had to get arrows like dads and all. Gold tip ultra lites, 10$ apeice ,new release, case the hole works. The things we do for the kids cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:30 pm

rezeen6.5 wrote:
Yeah, we drove 2 hours in the snow one saterday, just cause he told dad he wanted one. Had to get arrows like dads and all. Gold tip ultra lites, 10$ apeice ,new release, case the hole works. The things we do for the kids cheers

HAHA... I have one that is coming early fall. Not even born yet that we are already buying nice stuff for. I hear ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Try haveing 3 boys, baseball, basketball , football ,and coaching all three. I wouldn't change a think ,in the middle of all that I (we) try to hunt and shoot 3D and be a good husband but, so does ever other guy who wants people to think he is a good guy. This is important to me because when I leave this place I don't want people to think of me the same way as they do my father( an alkey dope headed peice of trash) so I have ranted enough so thanks for listen Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: could someone help with picking a new camera   could someone help with picking a new camera - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

could someone help with picking a new camera
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2