Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August

Go down 
+10
RattleSnake
rodney482
Robert
MOOSE
Joe
TheRomer
Tall Tine
Dave
Mark
dkoutdoors
14 posters
AuthorMessage
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August Empty
PostSubject: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:13 pm

I would like to invite everyone whao can to come join us at this very fun shoot 100 targets an special guests this year will be Roger Raglin an Travis "T-Bone" Turner.
It will be alot of fun with alot of prizes handed out.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Thanks for the invite.....

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Dennis you forgot to mention me as another special guest lol! Just Kidding. I plan on being there though and I hope to see some for my fellow WAers as well!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Sounds like fun, I was able to meet T-Bone recently and he is a great guy for sure!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Sounds like alot of fun, ill have to see about makeing it out there
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Sounds like a really fun day.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:01 am

Sounds like some fun to me.. I'll have to see what I can do to make it up there.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:57 pm

I plan on coming up for it. I'll need a couch to sleep on though so maybe one of you all can do that for me
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:43 pm

robert we can hook you up brutha rendeer
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:04 pm

dkoutdoors wrote:
robert we can hook you up brutha rendeer

Good deal. I was thinking that's a two day event and just to far to make it twice in a row. I've heard great things about it and I missed going to one last year. Me and the black Knight will be coming
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:36 pm

I drive 40 minutes to the shop everyday you are welcome to stay at my place or we can get you hooked up somehow
Back to top Go down
rodney482

rodney482

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 am

Dennis I cant beleive you didnt mention that I would also be there...I am way more important than Roger Raglin////Giminy Christmas.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:16 am

sorry Rod it totally escaped my mind LOL welcome to the WA forum buddy
Back to top Go down
RattleSnake

RattleSnake

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Sounds like fun, but a 6 hour ride for us! No
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:18 pm

that would be a good get away weekend for you an Kim
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Sounds great Dennis, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Lots of prizes will be given out as well
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 pm

Just hanging out with Dennis is a prize in itself lol!
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:00 pm

thanks Dave Embarassed
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:38 pm

we have a R100 comin to pa but i heard it is miserable..Everyone i talk to says you sit in line forever and it takes 6 to 7 hours to complete just 50 targets. Is this true? Sad
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:44 pm

sounds like it would be a great time.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:53 pm

yeah sounds fun but there is no way i want to sit in line for 7 hours
Back to top Go down
SouthernSportsman

SouthernSportsman

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:37 pm

My wife's college roomate lives in Wabash and we have been wanting to come up there and see her and her family. Maybe I can plan better and come up there and see you guys next year and shoot the R-100 with you. I know we would have fun.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:23 pm

can anybody answer my earlier posted question on the r-100?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August   R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August Empty

Back to top Go down

R-100 at Bass and Bucks in Wabash Indiana first weekend in August
Page 1 of 1