Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting? Empty
PostSubject: Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting?   Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:03 am

I'm looking to buy a Semi-auto shotgun for Turkey hunting . I recently started hunting again and I've falling in love with turkey hunting. I'm looking for something pretty cheap, but reliable. Any ideas on what type of calls I should get and any good web sites to buy from?

Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting?   Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:34 am

For Semi Auto I'd look at the Mossberg line. You can get a nice gun at a good price but also don't rule out a pump either. A good remington 870 or one of the other great guns out there would do just fine too. Most of the time turkey hunting you are only going to take one shot.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting?   Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:28 am

If your looking for the best calls on the market look no farther than DB Custom calls right here on this site. Darin will hook you up. They are the best IMO. As far as shotgun semi auto, Mossberg, stoger, and as robert said i wouldn't rule out a Rem. 870. Let us know what you deciede. and post some picts. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting?   Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:07 am

You can reach Darin on this site or by clicking on his banner on the right side of the forum
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting?   Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Great advice already given.... I will second what they said...
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting?   Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Personally, I'd rather have a used rem 1100 than a new mossberg, and you can get either one for the same price. I use a rem 870, but the 1100 is a very nice semi, especially if you want one to shoot 3 1/2 inch shells that doesn't jam nonstop!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting?   Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy a shotgun for Turkey Hunting?
Page 1 of 1