Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Hello From Ontario Canada

Go down 
+3
Robert
Camoed Assassin
MJewell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MJewell

Hello From Ontario Canada Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Ontario Canada   Hello From Ontario Canada EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Well like alot of the rest of the new members I was invited over here by Dave.

I live an hour North of Toronto, ON. I was raised on Gun hunting an 6 years ago made the switch to bow hunting just for the heck of it. Since then each year I have gotten in to it alittle more. Now I chase everything with stick and string, from Turkey, Deer and Moose, have also been thinking of giving Bears an try this coming fall. I have no faith to any one bow company. But currently I own two Mathews, an 07 Mathews Drenalin 27" and 53lbs that I have set for turkey hunting with an Apex B/C sight Fuse Stabilizer and quiver, QAD drop away rest with an Deadend string stop. Shooting Beman MFX's out of it tipped with NAP spitfires and Rage 3 blades. My other hunting rig is and 09 Mathews Reezen 7.0 27.5" and 61lbs set for Deer and Moose hunting with an Apex Axim sight, Fuse Stabilizer and quiver, G5 Expert II rest with the same arrows and broadeads exceot for the fact that G5 Montecs are in my quiver with the Rage instead of the Spitfires. I still will pick up my T/C Encore Endeavour at least once each year.

In the last few years I have tried my hand at the Food plot thing along with some mineral sites on one of the properties that I hunt. With some success, alot more deer have made the surrounding woods home throughout Spring through Fall. Still not enough food and cover there for the whole winter.

By profession I'm an Aquaculture Techinican (Fish Farmer), I work for an Private Trout fishing club where I live on site 24/7/365 I also hold solo permission for 70 arces of there land where very rarely anybody ever is. I also have been married for the 6 years and ahve 2 girls ages 5 and 1 1/2. My wife also enjoys shooting her bow and thinking of getting her license in the near future.

I'll be posting alot of pictures from years gone by of some of the animals that I have harvested over the years, with all weapons. Including pictures of the largest moose (48") taken from our Central Ontario hunting camp in 2004.

Looking forward to reading about everyones hunting seasons

Matt
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ontario Canada   Hello From Ontario Canada EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Welcome to the site. Looking foward to seeing the pics and reading the stories behind them.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ontario Canada   Hello From Ontario Canada EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 pm

That is a great intro. Glad you came by and welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing your post
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ontario Canada   Hello From Ontario Canada EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Robert wrote:
That is a great intro. Glad you came by and welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing your post

Thats what I was thinking when I read through it. You get the prize for best intro ever. Well done. I am glad you made it over and I cant wait to see what you add to the site. Make sure you tell your buddies about the site!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ontario Canada   Hello From Ontario Canada EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:06 am

Great Intro. Welcome to the WA family, glad you could join us
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ontario Canada   Hello From Ontario Canada EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:33 am

Welcome aboard...........glad to see your active already!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ontario Canada   Hello From Ontario Canada EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:57 am

Welcome to Whitetail Affliction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ontario Canada   Hello From Ontario Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From Ontario Canada
Page 1 of 1