Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

The Mrs got her new 3D rig

Go down 
+2
Joe
Robert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

The Mrs got her new 3D rig Empty
PostSubject: The Mrs got her new 3D rig   The Mrs got her new 3D rig EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 pm

My wife has an okay bow but she really enjoys target and 3D shooting so we decided to keep our eyes open for a 3D bow. She told me she wanted a purple one but they are really hard to find now. Well low and behold I found a Hoyt Ultra Tech that's a couple of years old and in Purple. Best of all the guy was looking for a trade and cash and I had exactly what he was looking for. Couple of short conversations later it was done. My wife has a beautiful Purple and black Hoty Untra Tech 3D bow. She will have to work into it since it is about 10 pounds heavier on the draw then she is use too.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Mrs got her new 3D rig   The Mrs got her new 3D rig EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Congrats on the new purchase.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: The Mrs got her new 3D rig   The Mrs got her new 3D rig EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:29 am

Cool,congrats on the new bow Andrea

Cant wait to see it
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: The Mrs got her new 3D rig   The Mrs got her new 3D rig EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:15 am

Sweet, can't wait to see the pics!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The Mrs got her new 3D rig   The Mrs got her new 3D rig EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Congrats to Andrea on the new bow. I bet she will really enjoy it. Glad it worked out lik it did. Those purple wraps I gave you will look great on arrows from that bow...
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: The Mrs got her new 3D rig   The Mrs got her new 3D rig EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:26 am

awesome post some pics when you can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mrs got her new 3D rig   The Mrs got her new 3D rig Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mrs got her new 3D rig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Bows and Broadheads -Sponsored by Mathews-
Jump to: