Scent Blocker
    Photobucket

Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Glenn

Glenn

Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight Empty
    PostSubject: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:29 pm

When I opened the package the other day that contained my new Spot- Hogg sight , the first thing I took note of was how good it looked and was eager to get it installed on my new AlphaMax.
    The Hogg-it Wrapped 5 pin is not only a sight with good eye appeal but more important is it's fine construction , strong durability and with the 2nd and 3rd axis adjustments a hunter has more than enough ways to super fine tune this awesome sight and with the new wrap now available it takes very little outdoor light to make these pins stand out.
    I would Highly recommend any of the Spot-Hogg sights available to any bow hunter looking for a fine engineered , very well constructed and durable sight.

Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight 009-3
    Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight 004-8

Last edited by Glenn on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Looks good. I cannot wait to try out my new Spot Hogg sight.
    Back to top Go down
    Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 pm

looks great Glenn. I bet it shoots good too. I just got my Hog It Hunter 7 pin wrapped on the bow and I'm very impressed. I tested it out the other day and walked out right at dark and I could still pick up my pins. I went at that time because I felt it normally would have been the time I'd ended a bow hunt. I'm very impressed with it and can't wait to start shooting some 3D with it
    Back to top Go down
    Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Looks good, I just might have to check those out!
    Back to top Go down
    TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:32 am

Good looking Sight right there cheers , thanks for sharing Glenn
    Back to top Go down
    dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 am

those sights are built like a tank an the fiber is super bright
    Back to top Go down
    Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Do the pins come in .010?
    Back to top Go down
    Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Most shops wont carry sights in .10 but you can order them from .10 - .39 Bullwinkle.
    Back to top Go down
    Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:56 pm

bullwinkle wrote:
    Do the pins come in .010?

Hey Jody, I used to be able to see those tiny pins when I was younger, ain't happenin now though, LOL..................
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Nice sight.
    Back to top Go down
    jasonc

jasonc

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:16 pm

Yeah thats a good looking sight!
    Back to top Go down
    30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:54 am

The pin brightness is second to none. Awesome, the best in a low low light situation i've ever seen.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight   Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight Empty

Back to top Go down

Product Review: Spot Hogg Sight
    Page 1 of 1