Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

for sale target bow Mathews conquest II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

for sale target bow Mathews conquest II Empty
PostSubject: for sale target bow Mathews conquest II   for sale target bow Mathews conquest II EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:56 pm

I have a very well taken care of tournement bow it has a sure loc challanger site with 3 power scope and clairifer pep, Donker stabs 30"s with 2 10" stabs off the sides. new strings and cables deadend string stop 60# limbs lizard tounge rest 28" dl this bow is money green with black limbs , shoots 260 with 390 gn arrows I am selling this bow to buy a new black rezeen. If you have any ?'s please give me a pm I'll get back to you as soon as I can. the starting price is 700 dollars it comes with a case and a case for the site from sure-loc. thanks Mike
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: for sale target bow Mathews conquest II   for sale target bow Mathews conquest II EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Nice bow here. Good luck with the sale.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: for sale target bow Mathews conquest II   for sale target bow Mathews conquest II EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Great 3D bow... Good luck with the sale!
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: for sale target bow Mathews conquest II   for sale target bow Mathews conquest II EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Thanks guys if the price is to high I may come down a little just to help someone get into 3D shooting .Ill get some pics on here soon, the bow is hanging at my local bow shop he is trying to help me sell it, so he can order my new black rezeen. Think I'll get the 7.0 for the black one cause I love my 6.5 for hunting can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for sale target bow Mathews conquest II   for sale target bow Mathews conquest II Empty

Back to top Go down

for sale target bow Mathews conquest II
Page 1 of 1