Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Need Bow Work?... Check it out!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! Empty
PostSubject: Need Bow Work?... Check it out!   Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:47 pm

If you're like most archers you have some general knowledge, but you would not consider yourself a pro at fully setting up and tuning a bow. You also know that bows that come from the factory might not be set up to achieve optimum performance. If you're like me, you want your bow to shoot as well as it can. You don't want to have any doubts about the way it was set up. You won't trust some rookie behind the counter at the pro shop down the street. You want someone with knowledge, experience and the tools to get the job done right. You also want someone who will set your bow up as if it was their own.

Of course I wanted all these things for myself and that is why when it came to getting my new Mathews Z7 set up, I went with Nate at Tater's Archery Solutions. I met Nate when I dropped off my bow and I could immediately see his passion for what he does. I had no reservations about leaving my bow with him. While he had my bow, Nate kept in constant communication with me and made sure he set my bow up to my liking.

Here are some pics of Nate setting up the bow:
Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! NateTunning1

Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! Nate2

Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! Nate4

Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! Nate3

When I got my bow back, I could not have been more pleased. Everything was to my specifications. Nate also includes some sheets with information on your bow as far as the specs when he recieved it. He also details the specs for the changes he makes. Everything from the draw length, draw weight, IBO speed is detailed in before and after stats and you can easily referance all the vital stats. These are great sheets to keep for your records. Here are a few pics of my bow after set up:

Tied in peep:
Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! 010-5

D Loop with Nock Sets:
Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! 011-3

More pics:
Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! 013-1

Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! 012-2

Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! 007-4

Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! 006-3

Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! 021-1

Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! 022-1

Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! 023

Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! 025

Be sure to check out Nates website:

www.tatersarcherysolutions.weebly.com

If your looking to have your bow set up by someone you can trust, look no farther than Nate at Tater's Archery Solutions. You"ll be glad you did!

Last edited by Dave on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Need Bow Work?... Check it out!   Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:57 pm

Looks good Dave!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Need Bow Work?... Check it out!   Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:30 pm

Looks like he did a top notch job on it Dave. I do all my own bow work. From Replaceing a cam, or string and tunning. It took alot of practice, but
it's really easy. Just need a press, and mabey a chrono. But theres nothing like shooting your bow and seeing a bullet going down range.
Back to top Go down
Rev. Juan

Rev. Juan

PostSubject: Re: Need Bow Work?... Check it out!   Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Very Nice Job cheers
Back to top Go down
Tater

Tater

PostSubject: Re: Need Bow Work?... Check it out!   Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 am

Thanks for the review Dave. And thank you everyone else for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Need Bow Work?... Check it out!   Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:24 am

You got it Nate... Only spoke the truth.

Glad you signed up on the site. Make yourself at home and post away. Lots of good people on here. Oh yeah, be sure to share the site with your friends.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Need Bow Work?... Check it out!   Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 pm

I always need some advice on the bow.
Back to top Go down
rednekboodaoutdoors

rednekboodaoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Need Bow Work?... Check it out!   Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Good job Tater (Nate) and good looking rig Dave.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Need Bow Work?... Check it out!   Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:28 am

rednekboodaoutdoors wrote:
Good job Tater (Nate) and good looking rig Dave.

Thanks brother...
Back to top Go down
Cornfed

Cornfed

PostSubject: Re: Need Bow Work?... Check it out!   Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:25 pm

The Z7 is just flat out sexy !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Bow Work?... Check it out!   Need Bow Work?...  Check it out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Bow Work?... Check it out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Bows and Broadheads -Sponsored by Mathews-
Jump to: