Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Best Fish Photo Contest

Go down 
+5
wacker
30pointbuck
Robert
Dave
TheRomer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Best Fish Photo Contest Empty
PostSubject: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:58 am

This contest is for any type of fish,what we are looking for is a photo of you and a fish (more than one is fine too) that you have caught this year(2010). this is not a contest for the biggest fish but for the way you present it in the photo. you have to be in the photo with it. so when your out fishing take your camera and get creative with you and your catch.

I will let this run until the end of september and then have the members vote on the photo they like best.

You can submit 2 photos and you also can change to a different one if you catch something you like better after you have allready submitted your photos.

It can also be friends or family members in the photos.

This is all just for fun and to give us all something to go after in the off season.

Have fun and get out there and catch some fish.

Any Questions feel free to ask.

Post All Photos in here. and feel free to comment on anyones photos aswell
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:14 am

Great contest Mike... Looking forward to seeing all the pics.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:58 am

I'll be snapping some pictures for sure.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Same here. I'll deff. be snapping some picts. Can't wait to see all the other catches for the year. Great contest. cheers
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:19 pm

That's cool Mike, I'm sure I'll be hittin the river a lot more this summer. pirat
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:00 pm

wacker wrote:
That's cool Mike, I'm sure I'll be hittin the river a lot more this summer. pirat

post up your bluefish that was a cool pic, you can always swap it out with another down the road.

Im going to put my sons catfish on here when i get the chance
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Okay, I'll post up the first one. Here's a surf bluefish I pulled in. Not to bad for a timer shot off the tailgate.

Best Fish Photo Contest Blue2010
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:29 pm

that is a wild looking fish,looks like he could take a big chunk out of your arm. do they have big teeth?
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:03 pm

here is my first one.Its my youngest sons(ricky) 14lb catfish

Best Fish Photo Contest Img_0252
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Nice catfish.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:27 pm

great contest I love the look on Rickys face
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Great idea! Now I need to find some time to wet my line.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:44 pm

I know there is more than 2 of us that have allready been fishing this year.

post up them pics. remember it can be pics of friends and family members also
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:29 pm

TheRomer wrote:

Been fishing a few times but couldn't have taken a pics of anything but the bait I was using. i did catch a real nice largemouth but only had a cell phone pic of it. I'll see if I can get it up.mily members also[/quote]
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 am

Camoed Assassin wrote:
TheRomer wrote:

Been fishing a few times but couldn't have taken a pics of anything but the bait I was using. i did catch a real nice largemouth but only had a cell phone pic of it. I'll see if I can get it up.mily members also

I know you got some great pics of your son with some fish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Lets not forget about the fish contest make sure you take some pics when your out wetting a line Very Happy

here is my second entry

Best Fish Photo Contest Img_0320
Back to top Go down
gr8fuldoug

PostSubject: From Kodiak Alaska   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 pm

We got back yesterday and the trip was great. The weather was good with flat to 3' seas so getting out fishing everyday was no problem. Fishing was slow for Kodiak and we were only able to net 500 pounds of filets (yes, that is slow for a week in Kodiak, we're so spoiled).
One of the guys this year has been posting a blog about the trip that's worth taking a peek at.

Here's a few images from this year:

Jeremy with a 27* Yellow Eye
Best Fish Photo Contest P7200024

Me with a nice Ling Cod
Best Fish Photo Contest P7220084

Chris assisting Jeremy with his 145* Halibut
Best Fish Photo Contest P7220097-1-1
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:57 pm

I love the Yellow Eye. Looks like a "Giant Rebelous Goldfish" with a punked out dorsal fin! Rock on Yellow Eye! lol!
Back to top Go down
gr8fuldoug

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Best part is they taste AMAZING
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Those are some cool looking fish, great pics man. id love to go out and do that sometime
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 pm

I would love to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Fish Photo Contest   Best Fish Photo Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Fish Photo Contest
Page 1 of 1