Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Made a Big Mistake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Normally i take out my stands for the summer but decided to leave them up this year and just take off all the padding.

I shoulda known better to leave them, but anyways went to go check them and of course they were gone Mad

I just can not keep theives off this property. this is the 4th year in a row that we have had things stolen.

geuss we are going to have to either stick to the ground or just carry a climber in and out evertime we hunt.

Python cable locks are not bolt cutter proof like they say they are. they are cutting them some how.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:41 pm

That would make my blood boil. Sorry to hear this Mike... Thats really crappy.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:46 pm

I feel the pain. I carry my stand in on one paticular property because of the same thing. We used to have built stands and that was like having a open invitation for others to climb up in. So as they needed repair we just stopped repairing them and started putting up hang ons and samething we had cable locks on them and some how they would cut them. I also would remove my tree steps after each hunt and still they would take them.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Sorry Mike......

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:26 pm

THAT SUCKS!!!

I HATE A THIEF!!

SHOOT'EM ALL
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 am

man buddy you have had alot of stuff stolen off that property is there anyway you can get with your game department and try to get them to set the thieves up for you. Maybe they would work with you on setting up a blind or something where you know they will see it and try and catch them. Maybe put a no flash camera up in a tree where it cant be seen pointing down at it or something. Sounds like you have some real low lifes around there.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:56 am

You have a ton of stuff stolen off that property. Someone needs to learn a lesson. Maybe an IR camera about 20 feet of a tree so they can't see it. Someone needs a lesson bad in not taking other peoples property
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:14 am

Man that sucks Mike! If the dnr won't help set up a sting, I'll help you. I'd be more than happy to help you teach someone a lesson.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:53 am

oregonzach wrote:
Man that sucks Mike! If the dnr won't help set up a sting, I'll help you. I'd be more than happy to help you teach someone a lesson.

The biggest prob we have is the land owners, they will not prosecute anyone they are afraid that if they do then someone will come after them. both these guys are in their 80,s

The Dnr and the cops both want to help but with out the land owner wanting to prosecute there is nothing they can do about it.

So untill my father-n-law gets the property in his name, ill have to take the matter in my own hands some how. we now it is someone close by because there is no way they can drive on the property it is all fenced in. so who ever it is is walking in and getting it. but there is so many ppl that live around the property it had to say who it could be for sure.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:15 pm

WEll Mike, Zach and I would be happy to help out if you need some.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:42 pm

That really sucks,sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 pm

volway wrote:
THAT SUCKS!!!

I HATE A THIEF!!

SHOOT'EM ALL

I second that
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:33 pm

Yeah that does suck.
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:28 am

oregonzach wrote:

Ready to help you to
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:46 pm

kkleve wrote:
oregonzach wrote:

Ready to help you to

X2. Let's get em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Made a Big Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a Big Mistake   Made a Big Mistake Empty

Back to top Go down

Made a Big Mistake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Treestands - Sponsored by Summit Stands-
Jump to: