Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Hunting Magazines

Go down 
+6
Robert
Mark
mathewsguy
HuntRed79
Dave
Snivs
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Snivs

Snivs

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Wanted to know what everyones favorite hunting mag is. Most of them have for the most part the samething like reviews of the new equipment coming out or a spot lighted event but there always seems to be one story that I just have to read in all the mags and I end up buying them all. Happy reading.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:52 pm

I've gotten all of them at one point or another, but this website has taken over my need for them. I still look throught them once in a while but dont want to spend the money subscribing to them anymore. Guess I just try to save where I can...
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:59 am

I end up picking up a couple of magazines each month, but I really like Deer & Deer Hunting.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 am

I guess the only one I really read anymore is Buckmasters I got it as a gift for around 5 years now. But I can find pretty much all the info I need on here. Alot of members with great info
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:29 am

I like Rack magazine and Big Buck magazine

both are just big deer stories and pics.............. no "how to" or product reviews

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:39 am

I'm addicted to these and spend about 45 minutes each day going through some. Here is a list of the ones I remember that I get

North American Whitetail
North American Hunter
Buckmasters
Field and Stream
Outdoor life
Petersons hunting
Bowhunter
Deer and Deer hunter
Indiana Game and Fish
North American Fisherman

I think that about does it for now.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 am

My favorite is field and stream, maybe because it was my first magazine, maybe because I just love it! I also like North American Hunter, even though the "club" part is a joke. Outdoor Life and Peterson's round out my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:16 am

oregonzach wrote:
My favorite is field and stream, maybe because it was my first magazine, maybe because I just love it! I also like North American Hunter, even though the "club" part is a joke. Outdoor Life and Peterson's round out my favorites.

That it is. The club thing is a bad joke. I joined about 7 years ago cause I thought it was a good thing and boy was I wrong
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:37 am

Robert wrote:
oregonzach wrote:

That it is. The club thing is a bad joke. I joined about 7 years ago cause I thought it was a good thing and boy was I wrong

Yeah, I get stuff from them all the time from them wanting me to shell out the cash to become a "Lifetime Member"-No thanks...
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 pm

I don't know if the whole club scam turns people off from their magazines, because I have heard a ton of people say they hate it. Maybe I'm weird, but I like the mag!
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

I haven't bought a hunting mag in several years,when I do it's usually deer and deer hunting and whitetail hunting stratagies( don't know if they still print it anymore).I became a life member in the NAHC 14 years ago,if I could go back and redo it I wouldn't have joined.I would have taken that money at put it towards a lifetime hunting and fishing license.Live and learn.The mag isn't too bad though.I just hate getting surprises in the mail and a bills that follow on stuff I didn't order or want.The field testing is a joke to me,the best thing I ever got from them was a roll of camo duct tape and some scent wicks.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:16 pm

I got a subscription to lot of them and usually read all of them cover to cover.
North American Hunter
North American Whitetail
Bowhunting
Turkey Call (NWTF)
Quality Whitetail (QDMA)
Buckmasters
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 am

I'm a little suprised to see American Hunter wasn't brought up. I read that and just let my Bugle run out this past month.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Thanks for the feed back everyone. Tried to view online but it's not the same. I am like a old man that just has to have his newspaper in his hand to flip back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Magazines   Hunting Magazines Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Magazines
Page 1 of 1