Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Wind cutters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Wind cutters Empty
PostSubject: Wind cutters   Wind cutters EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Like all of you that film your hunts or even just film outside with the family, we all deal with wind and the noise it causes in our video. I recently bought a new camera and decided I'd had enough of the wind. I did a bunch of internet searching and couldn't believe it but I found exactly what I'd been searching for and it wasn't going to break the bank. I stumbled upon a website called thewindcutter.com
I looked the site over and even read some of the reviews and it just seemed like a good deal. Finally I called to ask a question and the owner herself answered and was great about answering all the questions I had. So I picked out the top of the line wind screen she had and it was still under 50 dollars which is a great deal. The wind screen came and I gave it a go and was completely happy with it. It was everything I had hoped for and then some. Blocked out the wind but didn't hold back the audio.
thewindindcutter.com had wind socks for every camera and mic I could think of and even boast they can come up with one even if it's not listed. A new product I saw on the site was the first of it's kind. It's a wind screen for on board mics on smaller handy cam styles. It's self adhesive and just sits on top of the camera mic to block unwanted wind noise. If any of you all are self filming then I'd check out this product cause it's a must have. They also sell screens for the lavalier wireless mics. This will help cut out the breathing noise and the wind noise.
This is a great product at a really nice price and the customer service is tops to none. Check them out at www.thewindcutter.com

Wind cutters Stick-on_banner1

Last edited by Robert on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Wind cutters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind cutters   Wind cutters EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Thanks for the info... I know you are serious about your video equipment, so they mst be a great place.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Wind cutters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind cutters   Wind cutters EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:47 pm

i will have to check them out, Thanks
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Wind cutters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind cutters   Wind cutters EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:55 pm

I ended up getting the stormchaser and it really does rock, plus its under 50 bucks
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Wind cutters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind cutters   Wind cutters EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:28 pm

I need to check them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wind cutters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind cutters   Wind cutters Empty

Back to top Go down

Wind cutters
Page 1 of 1