Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

some pictures of the other nights deer

Go down 
+2
30pointbuck
Robert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

some pictures of the other nights deer Empty
PostSubject: some pictures of the other nights deer   some pictures of the other nights deer EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:44 pm

There were a good ways off but we were able to get a few pictures of the deer. Wish I could have got a better picture of the big boy but with my zoom lense and him being 450 or so yards away it just didn't work. The fence you see in the background is the airports and is used to keep the deer out of the tarmack area. Didn't want anyone thinking we were at a deer farm. The big boy is in the first picture. If you look closely you can see the length he already has on him. We saw a total of 7 bucks that night. Wish I had a doubler on my Sony Alpha

some pictures of the other nights deer Walk6
some pictures of the other nights deer Walk5
some pictures of the other nights deer Walk4
some pictures of the other nights deer Walk3
some pictures of the other nights deer Walk2
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of the other nights deer   some pictures of the other nights deer EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Cool picts my friend. He has a big body.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of the other nights deer   some pictures of the other nights deer EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:49 pm

cool pics
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of the other nights deer   some pictures of the other nights deer EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 pm

great pics robert,we need to do that sometime at my place. I was over there the other nite cutting some paths and around 8 oclock there wre 16 deer out in the fields. got a few pics of them with the camera. about 7 that i could tell with out my binos were bucks.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of the other nights deer   some pictures of the other nights deer EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:09 pm

sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of the other nights deer   some pictures of the other nights deer EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Great pics....

Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of the other nights deer   some pictures of the other nights deer EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Nice. We went and checked on the new property Snivs landed and saw a few small bucks and some does but nothing we could get pics of. Did get a few trail cam pics of some deer but Snivs has them to post. Hung one of the new Moultrie D 55IRs today to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some pictures of the other nights deer   some pictures of the other nights deer Empty

Back to top Go down

some pictures of the other nights deer
Page 1 of 1