Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Looking for primers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oregonzach

oregonzach

Looking for primers Empty
PostSubject: Looking for primers   Looking for primers EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Hey guys, I am having a horrible time trying to find small rifle primers. If anyone has a few hundred they are willing to part with, let me know, I'll pay what you think is a good price.

Or if anyone see's any at a sporting goods store, get a case (1,000) and pm me and I'll buy them from you.

Thanks a ton!
Zach
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for primers   Looking for primers EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:14 pm

I dont have any but ill surely keep my open for some
Back to top Go down
Luckydog

PostSubject: Re: Looking for primers   Looking for primers EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:35 am

oregonzach wrote:
Hey guys, I am having a horrible time trying to find small rifle primers. If anyone has a few hundred they are willing to part with, let me know, I'll pay what you think is a good price.

Or if anyone see's any at a sporting goods store, get a case (1,000) and pm me and I'll buy them from you.

Thanks a ton!
Zach

I have no idea where you are located but they will send you primers via UPS and they have plenty. Contact J&G Sporting Goods in Throop Pa their phone number is 570-383-0759 please note that is EDST they are open 10 am to 5 pm daily and sat 9 am to 1 pm local time. I hope this helps You may also try Midway USA just look them uo on line. luckydog
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Looking for primers   Looking for primers EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. I just put an order in to midway on sunday, they don't even have any primers in stock now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for primers   Looking for primers Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for primers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Trading Post-
Jump to: