Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New from Maryland

Go down 
+6
Robert
Mark
Dave
TheRomer
oregonzach
JLH
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JLH

JLH

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Looks like a nice place youall have here....I'll be catching up on some reading and hopefully share a story or two.
I only bowhunt, and favor my home state of Maryland...
Check out the link below to see our group.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Welcome aboard! You'll find lots of rabid bow hunters here, and at least one guy from Maryland!
Back to top Go down
JLH

JLH

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 am

Plenty of deer around here to keep us busy....and did I mention unlimited doe tags....makes me tired thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:28 am

Welcome Aboard JLH,glad you could join us. If intrested feel free to join the deer contests we got going on. one is for overal big buck and the other is a team contest.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:50 am

Glad to have you with us. Post away and share the site with your friends...

Last edited by Dave on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:01 am

Welcome aboard......

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:46 am

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Welcome aboard. I checked your video out last year. You guys did a pretty good job. I had seen where you smoked a nice one this year. Did you get it on video? We are actually in the final stages on of our DVD for this year. Where did you hear about the site? Good luck this upcoming year.
Back to top Go down
JLH

JLH

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks guys...
Guide, I guess you saw pic's up at Jefferson.....anyways, we did get it on video....Our 2nd DVD is in production now, and will be ready to sell at the Southern Md Outdoor show...
The editing is the hard part isn't it?...good luck, keep us posted when it's ready.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Welcome to WA.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Welcome to the site JLH, glad to see another MD hunter on here. Good luck with this years DVD. I saw the trailer awhile ago and looks like you guys smoked some nice one again last season. Tell the rest of the crew to check out the site.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Welcome to Aboard JLH, Glad to have ya as part of the Whitetail Affliction Family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Maryland   New from Maryland Empty

Back to top Go down

New from Maryland
Page 1 of 1