Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

pre-rut into full rut

Go down 
+6
volway
The Guide
Robert
Camoed Assassin
Dave
labtech8
10 posters
AuthorMessage
labtech8

labtech8

pre-rut into full rut Empty
PostSubject: pre-rut into full rut   pre-rut into full rut EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm starting to filing out my vacation forms to take time off during season, what is the predicted time for the start of the rut in your areas?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: pre-rut into full rut   pre-rut into full rut EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:00 pm

I usually notice a lot more rutting activity around the first week of November, but it seems to vary be a week or so from year to year.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: pre-rut into full rut   pre-rut into full rut EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Dave wrote:
I usually notice a lot more rutting activity around the first week of November, but it seems to vary be a week or so from year to year.

That's what we see here in MD. All of Oct is really slow for us but early Nov it starts to heat up.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: pre-rut into full rut   pre-rut into full rut EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Here in Indy it seems to be best hunting the first two weeks of November
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: pre-rut into full rut   pre-rut into full rut EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:17 am

Just like CA said. First week in Nov.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: pre-rut into full rut   pre-rut into full rut EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:50 am

From Halloween to Nov 14th,any days you can be in the stand during those days are the BEST!!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: pre-rut into full rut   pre-rut into full rut EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Dave wrote:

Yeah, same here.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: pre-rut into full rut   pre-rut into full rut EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 pm

I've had several years where Nov. 4th was special, but bucks seem to move here most heavily between Halloween and the first week of November. Best week of the year IMHO!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: pre-rut into full rut   pre-rut into full rut EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:22 pm

volway wrote:
From Halloween to Nov 14th,any days you can be in the stand during those days are the BEST!!!!
Usually the same here
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: pre-rut into full rut   pre-rut into full rut EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:56 pm

First week of November.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pre-rut into full rut   pre-rut into full rut Empty

Back to top Go down

pre-rut into full rut
Page 1 of 1