Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

What a nice day

Go down 
+2
TheRomer
Robert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

What a nice day Empty
PostSubject: What a nice day   What a nice day EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 am

We've had a really hot summer in Indiana but Saturday was not one of them. What a great day. Was nice and sunny and only got up to around 71. Was a little windy but that's fine with me. Friday wasn't bad either. Got a chance to mow the lawn on Friday so yesterday was just for relaxing and hanging out with the family
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

What a nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nice day   What a nice day EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:06 am

Been A Great weekend so far.hope it cools down like this for the opening of deer season
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

What a nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nice day   What a nice day EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 am

Sure is nice out.Should be a good day to go put up my new ladderstand without sweating to death.I hope it stays like this.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

What a nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nice day   What a nice day EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 am

Same here, the weather has been in the mid 70's all week long after a miserable summer. Looking forward to getting into the ground blind like Darin said, without sweating to death.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

What a nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nice day   What a nice day EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:18 pm

It has been a wondeful weekend. Spent a lot of time outside and enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

What a nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nice day   What a nice day EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:09 pm

It was great here also. Worked Saturday and went to a kids B-day. Sunday spent the morning trimming shooting lanes and pulling trailcam cards while Don and Tommy was in KY. Then went to another kids B-day. And Monday spent the day doing nothing until it was time to sit in the blind with my son to do alittle crop damage hunting. No luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a nice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a nice day   What a nice day Empty

Back to top Go down

What a nice day
Page 1 of 1