Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bman940

If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video Empty
PostSubject: If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video   If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 am

A little more Spot On Technology fun. Even with the humor the underlying message is obviously that the Nikon Spot On Ballistic Match Technology Program works! I was at a shoot last week in Missouri and we had guys shooting 630 yards with stock guns hitting 4 in. targets. Hard to argue with success!
http://www.nikonhunting.com/page/video/1/29
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video   If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 am

Lot of Nikon fans on here. Good video.

I've been using Nikon for several years and love all the products.
Back to top Go down
bman940

PostSubject: thanks   If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:56 am

I have been a Nikon fan for 15+ years. Never and issue and always great quality for my $. Their quality and status in the optics market continues to skyrocket. Thanks to these types of forums the consumer is so much better informed so anyone making a sub par product will be called to task very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video   If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:15 am

That was a fun video... Thanks for posting. I love my Nikon Products.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video   If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Good video, Thanks for sharing it with us.
Back to top Go down
mitch coleman

PostSubject: Re: If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video   If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:56 pm

I have become a big nikon fan myself it dosent matter what im shooting muzzleloader,slug gun, rifle, and even my AR they all have a nikon on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video   If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video Empty

Back to top Go down

If you use a long gun to hunt you will like this video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Rifles, Muzzleloaders, and shotguns-
Jump to: