Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Has anyone tried blackhorn 209

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mitch coleman

Has anyone tried blackhorn 209 Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone tried blackhorn 209    Has anyone tried blackhorn 209 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:03 pm

I have switched it seems to be as good as what i was told. Extremely tight groups without swabbing between shots and I get the same ballistics shootind 100 grains of it , as I did with 150 gr of triple 7.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried blackhorn 209    Has anyone tried blackhorn 209 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

I haven't tried it, but keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried blackhorn 209    Has anyone tried blackhorn 209 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:08 am

I havnt tried it either, so let us know how you like it
Back to top Go down
mitch coleman

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried blackhorn 209    Has anyone tried blackhorn 209 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:48 pm

It seems to be clean and shot after shot it is still easy to load and accuracy dosent seem to be affected from fouling. My dad and I are both shooting it out of our tc's and he seems to like it as well. It is a little bit more expensive around $40.00 for ten ounces but we can get 62 shots out of that. The only problem I hae had with it is it stuck to the sides of my quick loads, But i went home got differnet quick load tubes and problem solved. We have a couple gun seasons left so I should get to harvest something with it.
Back to top Go down
Haymaker

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried blackhorn 209    Has anyone tried blackhorn 209 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:07 am

Here is a pic of the buck I took this year using my ProHunter and 90 gr of Black Horn 209. I haven't shot it much but plan on doing some fine tuning to see what kind of groups I can get. It does load easy shot after shot.

[img] Has anyone tried blackhorn 209 DSC_0011-1-2[/img]
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried blackhorn 209    Has anyone tried blackhorn 209 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:45 am

Very nice buck... Love the tall tines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone tried blackhorn 209    Has anyone tried blackhorn 209 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried blackhorn 209
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: The Gear Shack :: Rifles, Muzzleloaders, and shotguns-
Jump to: