Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Video editing software information

Go down 
+3
Mark
30pointbuck
Robert
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Video editing software information Empty
PostSubject: Video editing software information   Video editing software information EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:36 am

For the last few years I've been using Pinnacle software to edit my video. The price is good and you get so much for the money. Pinnacle is part of the Avid family of video software and now there is an affordable Avid program for those of us that are looking pro quality software on a budget. Pinnacle is still available and version 15 will be out soon at a fantastic price. I believe under 70 bucks. Pinnacle is a great program for anyone wanting a program with some great features and still easy to use.
The new Avid studio is a new program coming out from Avid and Pinnacle that is very similar to what is used by many independent film makers and those making music video's for big time artist. You get top of the line software and programs on a budget price. I believe it will be available for purchase by download starting next week and available on hard disk the first part of April.

Either of these products will more than work for your editing needs at home or with your hunts.
If you are looking to take your footage to the next level then I'd recommend Avid Studio. You'll get TV and DVD quality editing and you'll not have to take a loan out to pay for it.

The best place to learn about the two software choices is to just go to the Avid/Pinnacle site. You can compare the two and other programs and you'll get to see all that each one offers.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Video editing software information   Video editing software information EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Thanks, for the info. Robert.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Video editing software information   Video editing software information EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm using Pinnacle right now too....might make a switch

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: Video editing software information   Video editing software information EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Thanks for the info Robert.
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Video editing software information   Video editing software information EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks for the info Robert, this filming stuff can get confusing, thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Video editing software information   Video editing software information EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:05 pm

good to know, definantly something to look into since I'm about to start filming my own hunts.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Video editing software information   Video editing software information EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:09 pm

buckbuster217 wrote:
Thanks for the info Robert, this filming stuff can get confusing, thanks again!

it is confusing im still trying to figure everything out.lol High-tech Redneck here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video editing software information   Video editing software information Empty

Back to top Go down

Video editing software information
Page 1 of 1