Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

What do you like in a TV hunting show

Go down 
+5
30pointbuck
buckbuster217
Robert
Justintohunting
Indiana_buck_buster
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

What do you like in a TV hunting show Empty
PostSubject: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:19 am

What do you all look for in a good hunting show? I would like to see setup and prep work, some preseason scouting, tips and trick, and of course the kill. Let's try and keep this friendly and if you have a good show you like let's us know. I personal like Hardcore Pursuit and Deer Thugs.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 am

I want a show that shows the set-up, and why they set there, their preperation, practice, tips, and it all be done on public land just like we do or knocking on some doors to get permission.. No ranches or outfitters..
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 am

I like a lot of good action shots but mostly I'm good to go unless they over produce the show and then I turn it off
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:28 pm

I like a show that actually shows hunting, not a infomercial for a certain product for 25 minutes and 5 minutes of hunting. plus I prefer to watch bowhunting over gun hunting
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:21 pm

An actual hunting show not selling a thousand different products.
Back to top Go down
boneheadz

boneheadz

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 pm

I like to see big bucks. But I also want to learn something. I also like to see the hunters interact with the deer ie rattle, grunt wheeze and watch the deers reaction.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:52 am

boneheadz wrote:
I like to see big bucks. But I also want to learn something. I also like to see the hunters interact with the deer ie rattle, grunt wheeze and watch the deers reaction.

X2
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:36 pm

I like a show that gives how to's kinda like Domimany Bucks.It's probably my favorite show right now.
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 pm

I like to watch bowhunts, the video shouldnt have to be perfect quality as long as it real. I really enoy the Primos series. But i also like the crush.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Less turkey hunting. Laughing What I'd like to see more of is DIY public land hunting. Including planning and stratigy
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:19 pm

wacker wrote:
Less turkey hunting. Laughing What I'd like to see more of is DIY public land hunting. Including planning and stratigy

Well put Adam i agree.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 am

ya more hunting and public land would be good to. One thing i cant stand is Catch phrases. Once or twice in 30 mins not bad but 10+ is a little excessive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like in a TV hunting show   What do you like in a TV hunting show Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you like in a TV hunting show
Page 1 of 1