Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Strother Archery

Go down 
+2
30pointbuck
kkleve
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kkleve

kkleve

Strother Archery Empty
PostSubject: Strother Archery   Strother Archery EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:54 pm

Is anyone shooting Strother
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Strother Archery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strother Archery   Strother Archery EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Im not.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

Strother Archery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strother Archery   Strother Archery EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:07 pm

I havent, but we also dont have a dealer anywhere near here.. At the last 3-D tournament there was a few that was there and they are some nice bows.. Havent had a chance to shoot one yet..
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

Strother Archery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strother Archery   Strother Archery EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 pm

No I'm not, but like Justin said, we don't have any dealers near us here either.
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

Strother Archery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strother Archery   Strother Archery EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 pm

i have never seen one in person or talked to anybody who has one, i would like to get soe info on them
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Strother Archery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strother Archery   Strother Archery EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Hey there KKLEVE, I am on their Pro Staff. I have the Strothers Inspire and the Infinity and a few of my friends shoot the SX-1. What do you need to know about them ?
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

Strother Archery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strother Archery   Strother Archery EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:34 pm

i havent heard much about them i was checking their website out today, and was wondering if they compare to any other bow as far as similarities. im looking around for a new bow hoping to get one after season, just trying to get info on as many as possible. I would really like to shoot one
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Strother Archery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strother Archery   Strother Archery EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 am

I have not been impressed by them so far. There bows are a little behind the technology where the market is at today with the BIG 3. They make an good bow however I feel their price point is high for the bow you are getting. It is close to what the big boys are selling theres for. If you are going to pay top dollar, get a top dollar bow like a Mathews or a Bow tech for very little more...
Just my opinon... And yes, I have shot one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strother Archery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strother Archery   Strother Archery Empty

Back to top Go down

Strother Archery
Page 1 of 1