Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Whitetail Seminar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
huntnfreak

huntnfreak

Whitetail Seminar Empty
PostSubject: Whitetail Seminar   Whitetail Seminar EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Attn Outdoorsmen:

On Sept 30, 2011 from 6:00-9:30 p.m. our church is presenting Brent Henderson's Hunting for Truth whitetail seminar. Brent is a nationally know speaker, professional hunter, Bear Archery pro-staff member and professional recording artist from Anderson, Indiana.

Brent will be presenting a whitetail seminar for a portion of the show, we will then take a break for the meal and then Brent will present his message for the outdoorsmen. Following Brent's message at approx. 9:00 p.m. we will begin drawing for the numerous door prizes that have been donated!

Door prizes consist of a muzzleloader, bow, scope, game calls, decoys, gun and bow cases, a free whitetail mount from Racks to Rumps taxidermy, broadheads, bow accessories, food plot seed and much more!!!

The cost for the entire event (whitetail seminar, meal and door prizes) is $10.00 a ticket. You can pm me for more info or for tickets or tickets can be purchased at Cutting Edge Sporting Goods in Greensburg (812-560-4208) and First Christian Church in Greensburg (812-663-8488) or at the door. This event will take place at First Christian Church Gymnasium at 425 N Broadway St. Greensburg, IN.

Come join us for a great evening of talking whitetails, a great meal, great message and great door prizes for all ages all for $10.00. No better way to kick off the 2011 deer season..Good luck this year and be safe!!!!
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

Whitetail Seminar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Seminar   Whitetail Seminar EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:59 am

man i wish i lived near indiana.. I went to bowshoot (in MO) where Trophies of grace was giving a seminar...Another hunting ministry and the speaker was really good..would recomend this to any sportsman.. thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Whitetail Seminar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Seminar   Whitetail Seminar EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:47 am

Sounds like a great event. Might be a bit to far for me but I'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
huntnfreak

huntnfreak

Whitetail Seminar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Seminar   Whitetail Seminar EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
huntnfreak

huntnfreak

Whitetail Seminar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Seminar   Whitetail Seminar EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Tickets are becoming limited..get'em now!! Good Luck this season to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whitetail Seminar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitetail Seminar   Whitetail Seminar Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitetail Seminar
Page 1 of 1