Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

who is filming this year

Go down 
+2
Mark
Justintohunting
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

who is filming this year Empty
PostSubject: who is filming this year   who is filming this year EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:16 pm

im gonna attempt to film my wife shoot a deer... Other than that it will be self-film the rest of season .. Anybody got any tips for me..
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: who is filming this year   who is filming this year EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 am

it's challenging..... first thing to remember is have fun....

find a good tree both stands can get setup in and still have some cover.... use a camera arm!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: who is filming this year   who is filming this year EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 pm

It will be my first year also.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: who is filming this year   who is filming this year EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:36 pm

It's tough going. Don't get down on yourself if you make mistakes cause you will
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: who is filming this year   who is filming this year EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

I'm a novice at filming also. My biggest faults are zooming in to much and
moving the camera unnecesarily.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: who is filming this year   who is filming this year EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:44 am

Here are some of the fun errors I've made over the years. Forgot the mount that attaches the camera to the arm. Forgot the batteries. Forgot tapes. Didn't get the camera turned on. didn't get the deer in frame.

There are many others but these are the ones that stand out. Filming adds a lot of fun and also difficulty to the hunt. It's wonderful when you get it right but the first year or two you'll get frustrated and you'll have decisions to make on passing a deer because you can't get it on film or setting the filming aside and shooting a good buck. I do wish you the best of luck and it sure can be fun
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: who is filming this year   who is filming this year EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Get a cameraman, self filming sucks. Mark's right you need a good camera arm and a good fluid head. Good luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: who is filming this year   who is filming this year EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:23 pm

thanks guys im gonna see what i can do this year and if i like it i will invest in some good arms and try to find a cameraman
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: who is filming this year   who is filming this year EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:50 pm

It's filming my hunts this year. First day a got the camera on deer in frame took the shot looked down forgot to hit record. Damn it! Hopefully I won't do it again. I've been doing a intro on each day telling the time/date/temp/wind direction but that's all I'm getting so far.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: who is filming this year   who is filming this year EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:06 am

That happened to a close friend of mine this past weekend. It's something we have all done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is filming this year   who is filming this year Empty

Back to top Go down

who is filming this year
Page 1 of 1