Scent Blocker
    Photobucket

Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Mark

Mark

Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** Empty
    PostSubject: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Moultrie’s new line of game cameras is designed to be compatible with the Game Management System. Each camera features the latest in scouting technology. The Game Spy I-45 and I-65 models feature truly invisible infrared technology, and the Game Spy M-45 and M-65 white-flash cameras capture color nighttime video. All come ready to connect to the wireless cellular modem, part of the Game Spy Game Management System.

Wireless GPS Modem

Once you plug the modem into your game camera, the AT&T cellular network gives you the ability to wirelessly transmit images from your new game camera to your private-access web site. The GPS modem connection also allows you to change your game camera settings or check the battery status, even from your internet-capable cell phone or PDA.

Private-Access Web Site

You can easily access the game management web site using your computer, PDA or cell phone. Once there, you have private access to a web page where you can see photos, check battery status or even change the settings on your game camera. You can also upload images captured at your favorite hunting spot, and plot and view locations of game activity using GPS coordinates. If you'd like to be one click away from 24/7 access to your game photos, get into the Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System.

Moultrie GPS Game Spy Connect Modem suggested retail $150

Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** M_GSC_150

Moultrie Game Spy I65 suggested retail $380

Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** M_I65_150

Moultrie Game Spy I45 suggested retail $280

Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** M_I45_250

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
    Back to top Go down
    Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Those cameras look sweet!
    Back to top Go down
    TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:38 pm

That sounds cool, do the charge for each pic you recieve or some sort of service charge like the other cams do?
    Back to top Go down
    littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Those look great. I currently have 3 I40s, and they work great. I'll have to pick up one of those for my next camera...
    Back to top Go down
    volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:56 am

Romer I believe they are like the Smart Scouter's (just cheaper) you pay a monthly service fee for your service.
    Back to top Go down
    Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:14 am

Those are awesome... what a great tool.
    Back to top Go down
    mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:16 am

very nice it would be cool to get your pics without going out in a rain storm to get them
    Back to top Go down
    Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:05 pm

I have been thinking about trying one of them but i would hate to sign up for something and have another monthly bill. I was reading about them couple days ago in the Cabelas or Bass Pro Book cant remember which it was. It think there is a 28 or 29 dollar fee everymonth for the access. I might be wrong.
    Back to top Go down
    THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:39 pm

did i miss the price of them and the fee for the wireless service?
    Back to top Go down
    THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:41 pm

i see the price listed now...looked over it...lol
    Back to top Go down
    Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 am

volway wrote:
    Romer I believe they are like the Smart Scouter's (just cheaper) you pay a monthly service fee for your service.

When its all said and done they are not that much cheaper. (camera, wireless component and wireless plan) I would like to hear some reveiws on it but it probablly to early.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**   Game Spy Game Management System **Photos** Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Spy Game Management System **Photos**
    Page 1 of 1