Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Card Pull today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

Card Pull today Empty
PostSubject: Card Pull today   Card Pull today EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:59 pm

I couldnt wait to go check my three trail cams today and see what was comeing in.. The first place i drove to i was walking out toward the camera, when i thought i saw movement... I waited and stared in the direction when i finally came to the conclusion that it was a stump.. As i took a step forward the stump jumped up and ran off.. My heart sunk because this is where the big guy is and i was hopeing it wasnt him.. I had a little relief when he started up the hill i notice it was only the little 6 pt. in the area... So i just backed out in case their still in bachelor groups i dint want to spook them all.. I go to my seond place to check camera.. The landowner has a long driveway with a gate at the end which was locked.. So i hopped the gate and retieved/swapped my sd cards..I was along hot walk in this heat.. This card only had a few does but they were traveling through there every day..The problem was i never set date and time so i have no idea the time they are traveling through.... Ok now i retrieve my third card wich has 640 pics on it... I was excited to check it but when i looked at the card there was a few does and turkeys but mainlly was a limb that was blowing in the wind was triggering it off.. I had 400 some pics of this limb.. LOL well not a bad start to the season so far..(sarcasm) lol! Im hopeing to get my wife a deer or turkey this week..
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Card Pull today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Pull today   Card Pull today EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Been there done that...LOL

with the limb or grass

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down

Card Pull today
Page 1 of 1