Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
    Lacrosse footwear
    Photobucket
    Carbon Express
    Photobucket
    Black Gold Sights
    Photobucket
    Nimrod Packs
    Photobucket
    SKB Bow and Gun Cases
    Photobucket
    Bohning Archery
    Photobucket
    G5 Broadheads
    Photobucket
    Scent Blocker
    Photobucket

Justin Sapp

Go down 
    +2
    buckbuster217
    Justintohunting
    6 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    kkleve

kkleve

Justin Sapp - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:27 pm

same to you, hopefully we can get a chance to go on a hunt togther someday.
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Just got settled in. It's warm We had a high of 79 today. Can't shoot one on the couch though Have to get out and try it.
    Back to top Go down
    Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Build a big blind and put a couch in it
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:55 pm

well i had deer sneak in behind the blind amd start blowing for like 20 minutes.. I could hear the deer blow then run up the fence row . blow again, and then run back to the blind..The deer couldnt have been farther than 20 yds from me.. Was a fun encounter..
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:37 pm

another sit that goes to the deer. i was on the top of the ridge and the deer were in the bottom. We have a nice little rain comeing in this afternoon so im going to hit the blind again. Still havent seen any of the bucks.. with this 80 degree weather it a wonder i see anything at all..good luck to everyone..
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:47 pm

my view from the blind
    Justin Sapp - Page 2 00213
    Back to top Go down
    kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:03 pm

which blind is that
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:31 pm

It says river edge but I mowed a yard for it when I was16. The guy said he bought it from orshelins It has lasted a good while for me. Shot my biggest deer out of it.
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:13 pm

well i had a doe at 40 yds but with the wind the way it was i decided to pass.. After all i was holding onto my blind the majority of the night to keep it from blowing away
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:39 am

bowhunting tonight.. it was 30 degrees this morning and the deer will be moving..i have a 8 hr day ahead of me of work and then it is ME VS DEER. And i normally lose lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Finally get two days off.. I will be out after them tomorro morning ..There are people tickling antlers together and calling in bucks in the area so the rattle bag and grunt tube are going with...
    Back to top Go down
    Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:37 pm

I'm going to put away the rattle bag and grab some real horns and see how they do Tuesday night.
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:13 am

I got tired of busting my knuckles with the brows so I bought a bag. Guess I could cut the brows off
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:51 am

This morning was a beautiful morning I had a little buck 10 yds from me a sun up then at 8 ihad 2 does at 30 yds. Waiting on Mac daddy.
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:27 am

woke up at 5 to get ready and the wind was howling with 40 mph steady wind i elected for some well needed sleep...hopefully it settles for the evening
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Justin Sapp - Page 2 01010

rattled this little guy in at 8am .. He was a little six so i decided to shoot some pics with my phone instead..
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:51 pm

It's 2:00pm and has been slow today. It warmed to 70 today. Still got 5 hrs of daylight left
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:01 pm

shot a doe at 1:30 this afternoon.. I got in the blind at 1:25..LOL more pics to come when i get to her and back home
    Back to top Go down
    buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Congrats Justin!! good luck on Mr. mossyhorns!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Way to go. I just love quick hunts.
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Justin Sapp - Page 2 00911
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: From the House   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:46 am

I got 3lbs of jerky in the dehydrater right now and the house is smelling pretty darn good Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Deer camp went good, just got back and am putting the whole story under the around the campfire section...
    Back to top Go down
    Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Congrats!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
    Back to top Go down
    Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Well the deer are settling down from the gun season and moving during daylight again. Camera confirms it. No big buck but definately need to thin out some does. Heading out now to the blind its a whoppin 30 degrees and suppose to get down to 13 tonight. Deer should be feeding pretty heavily tonight
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Sapp   Justin Sapp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Sapp
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next