Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Indiana Youth Season Hunt

Go down 
+4
Justintohunting
30pointbuck
TheRomer
kkleve
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kkleve

kkleve

Indiana Youth Season Hunt  Empty
PostSubject: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:37 am

took my girlfriends 11 year old brother out huntin today for youth season, it was his first bowhunt, the little guy did great and made a perfect 20 yard shot on a doe, Smoked her in the heart. It is one of my best hunting experiences and i will never forget it. i was more excited when he made that shot than i get when i shoot them myself. Now i just have to wait 6 more days until i can start huntin. i will try to get pics up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:48 pm

congrats to the both of you,its always fun when the youngsters are sucsessfull cheers

I had both my boys out but the deer didnt do what they were supose to do, but there is still plenty of time for them both to get one or two.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Congrats X2 cheers
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:35 pm

he is doing better than me lol!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Congrats, that is so much fun! Way more exciting than taking a deer yourself!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:10 am

Congrats
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:14 am

i wish i could have filmed the hunt. it was awesome that his dad got to be there. 2 does came in when we were sitting, they came back in on the other side of the clearing out of his range, there is a huge brush pile in the middle of the opening, they got behind that and couldnt see us so i got him to sneak up to the brush pile and arround it with me, one doe ran out from behind it and stopped at 30 yards. i told him to wait there is a 2nd one, the 2nd doe stepped out at 20 yards and was broadside kind of quartering away. the way she was standing offered him a perfect heart shot her front leg that was facing us was forward he. stuck her right behind it. the arrow stayed in her causeing total devistation to her vitals. since her legg hit it with every single step there was a perfect hole in the heart, she knocked the arrow around into her lungs and stomach as well. needless to say she didnt go far and we found her 30 minutes later at the edge of a bean field within 80 yards. It was a great feeling knowing that i could put him on a deer close enough for a good shot, on his first bowhunt. He is hooked for life. I am taking him out to shoot this week so he is ready to go again this weekend.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:05 pm

The guy that does my taxi work, his son scored big in the youth hunt.

The Buck green gross scored at 184 7/8

Congrats to Tristan and to his father on a great hunt and a buck of a lifetime

Indiana Youth Season Hunt  100_4110
Indiana Youth Season Hunt  100_4010
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:41 pm

thats pretty cool.. Love seeing the younger generations in here
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Indiana Youth Season Hunt  6aa6fb97

That's a monster!!!
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:00 am

that is a monster
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:13 am

kid is spoiled for life. now hes gonna be disappointed most the time. he may never see another that big.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:50 am

Bowhunter83 wrote:
kid is spoiled for life. now hes gonna be disappointed most the time. he may never see another that big.

I've seen a lot of young/first time hunters at dads taxi. shop getting great deer. I'm happy for them but also a little sorry for them that they may never get one that big again.
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:15 am

Indiana_buck_buster wrote:
Bowhunter83 wrote:

I've seen a lot of young/first time hunters at dads taxi. shop getting great deer. I'm happy for them but also a little sorry for them that they may never get one that big again.

thats very true. the last 3 years i wouldnt shoot unless it was over 140s, then i shot my 170 last year its gonna be harder than hell for me to take a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Youth Season Hunt    Indiana Youth Season Hunt  Empty

Back to top Go down

Indiana Youth Season Hunt
Page 1 of 1