Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kkleve

kkleve

Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend   Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:29 am

I ordered a nikon prostaff scope for my encore should be in today going to boresight it and get it dialed in for saturday morning. Hopefull i can get a good one for my birthday on opening morning. I wasnt going to gun hunt this year but im too excited about getting this new scope to not gun hunt. im pretty pumped for this weekend its gonna be a good one. Friday im taking off work to hunt all day saturday i turn 21 one a full day of hunting for the firearms opener, and oding a birthday dinner with my girlfriend and some of my buddies of fresh backstraps from last night. Then sunday another full day of hunting. Its going to be a good weekend with family and friends and doing some deer hunting, going to try to get the girlfriend to shoot her first deer as well.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend   Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:14 pm

thats what its all bout man , have fun and be safe
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend   Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:01 am

Good luck this weekend. I'm going to video tape my old man on Saturday if he does t shot one before then. Happy early day of birth.
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend   Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:29 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend   Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Archery is my first love but I truly enjoy all types of hunting and will be out Saturday morning with my 12 guage
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend   Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 pm

I'll be out Fri and Sunday..... been a slow season so far!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend   Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:06 am

we have been having a great season here so far, but i really want to hit the woods with my ml. just got a new scope for it and am itchin to try it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend   Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting ready to enlist in the orange army for this weekend
Page 1 of 1