Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Summit viper sd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
botzitaliano

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 am

So after a few years of debating on whether or not to get one, I finally invested in a climber. It's the summit viper sd. And it came with all the bells and whistles. Won it off eBay for a good price. I was setting it up last night, thought I was doing good until I tried to put them together like if I was about to walk into the woods with it. It has a really big comfy seat on it, and with that on it won't close. But I want to have everything on it at all times. Now my question to all y'all that have one of these things is first: am I doing something wrong? The directions were terrible so it's possible. And is there a video that has good instruction to help me. I look forward to hearing from y'all thanks.
Back to top Go down
botzitaliano

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:38 am

My correction it's the summit ultimate viper package if that helps
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:41 am

I have that stand and man is it comfortable. The few extra pounds you get on it are more than worth the comfort. I also added some saddle bags to mine to help with storage and getting to certain things really easy while in stand.
Back to top Go down
botzitaliano

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:56 am

Do you have to take the seat off to pack it up?
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:01 pm

I don't but the seat is a little tough to work with. I just deal with it being in my lower back to be honest. Not sure how to get around that problem. Contact Summit and they'll help you out
Back to top Go down
botzitaliano

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:23 pm

It's really a pain for me cause I can't get the two pieces together with it on. It's driving me crazy that it's not working for me. I was all excited to get it now I'm ready to toss the dang thing
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:21 am

the bottom should fit on top of the upper. Check the pads they might be getting in the way of it. Post some pics of it when you are putting the two pieces together that will help us find the problem. I have had mine for a long time now and love it. Im getting ready to drill some holes in it to fill with spray foam insulation the quiet it down. I might give it a camo paint job too.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 am

You do have to pull the seat out of the way, put the stand together and then fix the seat so that it's out of the way
Back to top Go down
botzitaliano

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:44 am

Robert would be able to post a pic of yours so I can get a visual. If I can see what I'm doing wrong I'll be able to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Sure. I'll get a pic up tonight.
Back to top Go down
botzitaliano

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:18 am

Haven't forgot about you. The pump in my basement went out and I have been dealing with a nasty flood. Got it mostly taken care of now so hopefully I can get a pic up today
Back to top Go down
botzitaliano

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:51 pm

O man thats terrible. I'm sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summit viper sd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit viper sd   Summit viper sd Empty

Back to top Go down

Summit viper sd
Page 1 of 1