Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New bow strings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

New bow strings Empty
PostSubject: New bow strings   New bow strings EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:06 am

i know we have vapor trail strings as sponsor but I was wonder what other brands everyone else is shooting. I have Octane strings on my bow right now and I can tell they have stretched and my bow has slowed down some. My strings are only about 2 years old and have had a lot of shots (1500-2000 shots on them). I'm hoping to get a little more life out of them or is this the norm. I'm kinda leaning towards Winners Choice strings.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

New bow strings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bow strings   New bow strings EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Indiana_buck_buster wrote:
i know we have vapor trail strings as sponsor but I was wonder what other brands everyone else is shooting. I have Octane strings on my bow right now and I can tell they have stretched and my bow has slowed down some. My strings are only about 2 years old and have had a lot of shots (1500-2000 shots on them). I'm hoping to get a little more life out of them or is this the norm. I'm kinda leaning towards Winners Choice strings.

I use bucknasty custom strings on my bows, have for yrs. They have little to no streatch at all and tune great.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

New bow strings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bow strings   New bow strings EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:18 pm

love my americas best string.. my wifes bow has winners choice..
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

New bow strings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bow strings   New bow strings EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Went to the proshop tonight and had new strings put on my destroyer but I ended up with a brand I wasn't expecting. Our proshop usually only has the Bowtech backbones but the owner had a set of Vapor Trails that he was planning on putting on his bow and decided to put them on mine. Also he only had the backbone string but no cables. By putting the Vapor Trails on he saved me about $70.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

New bow strings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bow strings   New bow strings EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:04 pm

u like ??? Question review please Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

New bow strings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bow strings   New bow strings EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Ya they are pretty sweet. I picked up a few fps from the old stretched out strings but I don't know how many. Arrows were shooting about 6 inches high. 20 yard pin was good at 30. One really neat thing is I emailed vapor trail asking for a decal and maybe a patch for my shooting shirt. I ended up getting 2 patches, 2 window stickers, and a window clingy thing.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

New bow strings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bow strings   New bow strings EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Ya Vapor Trail strings are great bow strings, You'll be pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New bow strings Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bow strings   New bow strings Empty

Back to top Go down

New bow strings
Page 1 of 1