Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

It's Been A Sweet Ride

Go down 
+3
TheRomer
buckbuster217
30pointbuck
7 posters
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

It's Been A Sweet Ride Empty
PostSubject: It's Been A Sweet Ride   It's Been A Sweet Ride EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:21 am

Well guys its been a hell of a ride here at WTA, at one time there was in my opinion no better place to be but now i think the ride is over so im stepping down, and moving on. Guys do yourself a favor move over to usahuntingpros.com
Harry and the rest of the folks over there are top knotch and the site is always jumpin lots of fun. So Robert, Mark, Brandon thanks guys for the oppurtunity to be a part of the pro staff and staff moderator it was truly a pleasure. And the staff you guys are awesome its been my pleasure.

Thanks Again

Dale Sad

Last edited by 30pointbuck on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Sweet Ride   It's Been A Sweet Ride EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Well Dale I think I will joining you, Thank you Mark, Robert and Brandon for the oppurtunity to be on your pro staff but it seems that WA is pretty much done, I don't know what has happened to the site but its pretty obvious that its dieing. I really hate to see it but its time to move on.

Thanks everyone,

Tad
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Sweet Ride   It's Been A Sweet Ride EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Yeah Dale you are right this use to be the site to come to, but not sure what has happened scratch
cant get the owners to come on and tell us what is going on.

Look like to me they are done with it to and just letting it go and prolly not going to pay the dues when the dues are due.

It is Time to move on and like the others have sed thank you Robert,Mark and Brandon for the oppertunity to be part of a great site when it was.

you all have my number so please keep in touch
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Sweet Ride   It's Been A Sweet Ride EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Dont be a hater Harry
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Sweet Ride   It's Been A Sweet Ride EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:24 am

Thanks Guys for everything you did...yes I've been out of the picture for a while sorry

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Sweet Ride   It's Been A Sweet Ride EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 pm

mibigbuckhunter wrote:
Dont be a hater Harry

I seen this was edited by mark and wonder what it was all about and seen that he banned harry as well?
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Sweet Ride   It's Been A Sweet Ride EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:49 pm

I was just messing with Harry.... but I guess he didn't like it

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Sweet Ride   It's Been A Sweet Ride EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:54 pm

I am with you guys as well, wish I knew! I know I had a lot of changes in my life the last 2 years made me abscent at time. But I cant speak for the other 2 guys.
I would like to thank you guys as well for you efforts. I hope maybe I will know of some outcome we can all talk about soon.

Thanks
Brandon
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Sweet Ride   It's Been A Sweet Ride EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Wow I am back after getting banned for reasons unknown, the reasoning I got from mark was because he thought it would be funny. I have never swore, put anyone down or degrated anyone, than for some reason after I got banned I was called a Hater. No idea where that came from, so Mark can we all get an answer from you why I was banned ? Myself and everyone would like to know why.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Sweet Ride   It's Been A Sweet Ride EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Wow! Seems like a ghost town around here! I know I have been away for a while taking care of things at my new place and work and other reasons. Nothing better than clearing out 20 + years of untamed growth by hand. Getting some plans together to build a new pond. Anyways I guess I'll catch up with you guys on the other site. Take care!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Sweet Ride   It's Been A Sweet Ride Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Sweet Ride
Page 1 of 1