Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!

Go down 
+12
huntquest
TheRomer
Glenn
oregonzach
Tall Tine
Mark
Jody
MRA
Dave
Joe
Robert
Mike
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:40 pm

We are proud to announce the addition of PSE Archery as an Official Sponsor of Whitetail Affliction!!! We are eager to work with PSE and help promote a fantastic product!!!!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:41 pm

welcome to the family PSE. We are happy to have you with us
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Welcome to the Affliction PSE.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:55 pm

Looking forward to the relationship we will have with this giant in the archery industry! Thanks for joining the Whitetail Affliction family. We are proud to have you...
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:59 pm

I am glad to see them step up and sponsor WA. I bought my PSE bow when i was 16 and still shoot it with great success, I dont plan on retiring my PSE bow for awhile. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:33 pm

What another great addition. The new Omen is screaming at 366fps IBO WOW! They sure look wickedly aggressive to me.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Welcome PSE.......now thats a great bow company

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Oh baby!! That is awesome! I have always been a fan of PSE! I still have my PSE Venom pro shop bow. Nice work guys!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Wow, thats huge! Looks like I'll have to get a new bow now tongue
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Welcome PSE , to the Whitetail Affliction family, we are pleased to have such a great company join us .
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Great News for sure. Welcome aboard and glad you couls join up with us
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:18 am

Welcome aboard PSE!!
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:50 am

WOW! Sweet! That is probably what my next bow will be! I used to shoot them all the time and switched. With their new lighn up, I will probably go back.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:12 am

Welcome to Whitetail Affliction family! I have been PSE biggest fan since the new X-force line up!!! The new Bow Madness bow are Bad-boys as well!!

Well I can't even say enough that PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:33 am

Welcome to the family PSE! We are honored to have such a great company come aboard. Youre X Force bows have made quite a name for themselves, top notch!
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:34 am

Welcome to the family PSE! We are honored to have such a great company come aboard. Youre X Force bows have made quite a name for themselves, top notch!
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Welcome to Whitetail Affliction PSE! It is great to have such a great sponser on board. I shot the dream season before I left for spring training and it was pretty unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!   Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome PSE Archery to Whitetail Affliction!!!!
Page 1 of 1