Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

WELCOME TRU BALL!

Go down 
+6
TheRomer
Glenn
Corey
Robert
Joe
Dave
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:45 pm

It is great to have TRU Ball releases as an Official Sponsor. They have been producing the best realeses in the archery world... Whether you are looking for a basic hunting release or a would class 3D tournament release, look no farther than TRU Ball. They have a release for all your shooting needs and shooting styles. Be sure to check them out!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Welcome to the Affliction.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:01 pm

I switched over to a Tru Ball Thumb release a few months back and I can't see myself shooting anything else. I love that release and was so stoked when they came on board
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Great to have them. I have heard nothing but the best from them.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:12 pm

I've been thinking about a new release , looks like Tru Ball will fit the bill.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:01 am

glad to have you with us
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Great to have you with us !!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:06 pm

I just got a tru ball 2 days ago, and my stupid tru flite is now on permanant emergency backup duty. It is night and day as far as comfort and smoothness go. If you shoot one, you will want one, I guarantee!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:44 am

tru ball releases are great i have 3 myself a pro diamond, a pro diamond extreme, and a bt gold ultra 3 finger. I will never shoot anything else after shooting them
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Forgot to say that TRU Ball has some of the best customer service people I have ever dealt with. They are one of the rare companies out there who still put the customer first. What a great sponsor to have...
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Can't wait to get a tru ball release!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRU BALL!   WELCOME TRU BALL! Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TRU BALL!
Page 1 of 1