Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

It's Raining Savings at Camera Land Today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gr8fuldoug

It's Raining Savings at Camera Land Today Empty
PostSubject: It's Raining Savings at Camera Land Today   It's Raining Savings at Camera Land Today EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:44 am

It's Raining Savings at Camera Land Today 101418_1016536_818134_341019
It's Raining Savings at Camera Land Today 5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300

For those of you who have paid attention to the weather lately it's been out of the norm, to say the least. Well, starting last night and continuing now it's been raining insanely. I thought I saw a guy on the side of the road in waders fly fishing, the roads are that flooded Smile

At the moment Joel and I have made it in (the roads are flooded in spots and I couldn't see more than a few feet in front of the car). So, if you're looking for a deal please give us a call, keep us busy (as nobody will be walking in the front door today), and we will do all we can to give you extra special pricing.

A few examples of todays specials:

Sig Sauer KILO3000BDX Laser Rangefinder Binocular 10x42 OD for only $899.99 - Call in to purchase at this low price

Your choice of either the Bushnell Elite Tactical LRTS 3-12x44 Flat Dark Earth - G3 or Elite Tactical LRTS 3-12x44 - G3 Illuminated riflescopes only $699.99 today

Steiner M5xi 3-15x50 Tremor II riflescope only $1,599.99, reduced from $3,299.99

Steiner M5Xi 3-15x50 - Horus 59 riflescope only $1,599.99, reduced from $3,299.99

Steiner M5Xi Military 5-25x56 - Horus H59 riflescope only $2,199.99, reduced from $3,949.99

Konus KonuSpot-70 20x-60x70 #7121B Spotting Scope Kit Includes a Table Top Tripod, Camera Adapter, Carrying Case, Lens Cleaning Cloth and Smart Phone Adapter reduced to only $139.99

Athlon Midas 1200Y Rangefinder, in your choice of Tan or Grey, only $179.99

So, whatever you're looking for just give a call, 516-217-1000. Keep us busy while you get a fantastic deal.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.

Please follow me on instagram at gr8fuldoug1 Smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1