Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers

Go down 
+4
Mark
Darius
Joe
Dave
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers Empty
PostSubject: Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers   Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Some hunters underestimate the importance of a good stabilizer, but a stabilizer serves serves some crucial functions. The first is to hold the bow steady and more stable. Another advantage of using a stabilizer is that it reduces hand shock and vibration. Lastly it helps to eat up any noise. It is important to fit your bow with a stabilizer that suits you and fits your shooting needs. No matter what type of shooting you do, Doinker makes a stabilizer that will work for you. Click on their banner and take a look around on their site. They have basic hunting stabilizers to the most extravagent target set ups used by the top pros.

Lets take a closer look at my own personal favorite Doinker Stabilizers. First lets look at my choice for a hunting stabilizer. I really like the new chubby series line from Doinker. These are just what I want for hunting. They are not too heavey. Believe me you really notice extra weight on your bow as you are lugging it around through the woods. They are not too long. I've been none to wander off a trail or two when finding my way to a good hunting spot an the last thing I want is a log stabilizer that sticks way out that I have to fight with while carrying my bow through the brush. I also don't want a long stabilizer that I will end up clanking off a tree or branches in close quarters while sitting on the stand. What I do want is a small, compact, stabilizer that balances my bow and eats up noise and vibration. The chubby series do just that. They come in four sizes- 3, 4, 5, and 6 inch models, whith weights ranging from 4.9 to 6.3 ounces respectively. They also come with 4 differnt como patterns to match them to your bow. They are available in both Reeltree AP and AP green, Mossy Oak, and Mathews Lost Camo. I personally have the 3 inch(BHC3) and I would recommend it to anyone.

For 3D target shooting, everything on your set up must feel right. There is a big difference between shooting X rings for 40 targets or just hitting the 8 ring and a stabilizer can make a big impact on how consistantly you shoot. This year I am shooting with the BC18 from Doinker. It is an 18" Carbon Graphite Stabilizer that weighs just 3.2oz. The stabilizer is a long carbon rod with a rubber abomb on the end of it with a threaded tip. The threaded tip allows you to screw a soft end cap on it (as shown in the picture) or you can add stackable weights (also shown in he picture) to give yourself a customized weight that feels right for you. The possibilities are endless. I could not be more happy with this particular stabilizer while on the 3D course. I hold no reservations about shooting with this stabilizer and I know it will make me a better shooter.

In closing, again I want to encourage you to click on Doinkers banner and take a few minutes to browse around their site. Their customer service is top of the line. When you hit the woods this fall, make sure you have a Doinker on your bow. After you arrow that bruiser buck... you'll be glad you did!

Here are my 2 Stabilizers. The top package is the stackable weights for the target stabilizer. Then is the BC 18 target stabilizer with the 3 inch Chubby stabilizer for hunting below it.

Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers Doinkers

Last edited by Dave on Fri May 29, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers   Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Looks like some good stab. Dave. Thanks for sharing.

Doinker makes some fantastic products. Hope to have one on my bow this season!
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers   Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Those look and sound really nice. I have never used one to be honest but it sounds like I need to look into it defintily. Lots of good info in your post.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers   Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:43 pm

thanks for the imput..... there will be one on my bow come fall

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers   Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Good stuff Dave. Thanks for passing on the info. By absorbing the shock, it should help put more energy into the arrow.
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers   Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:52 am

Thanks for the review!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers   Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:39 am

Thanks for the review Dave, Ill have one on my bow real soon
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers   Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:14 pm

I have a new doinker on the way to mu house cant wait to check it out.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers   Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 pm

got mine in the mail the other day going to get it on the mathews this week some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers   Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers Empty

Back to top Go down

Product Review: Doinker Stabilizers
Page 1 of 1