Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Tall Tine
Mike
Dave
Brandon
TheRomer
Joe
Corey
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey

Corey

Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Well I called and bought my Iowa preference point a couple days ago so that willl make two points, and hopefully I will get drawn next year. Too bad thats not the fun part. I called and the lady was super nice. I gave her my information and when she told me the total was $54 I said WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was like $12. The sweet lady proceeded to tell me that the price had gone up from $12 to $54 at midnight the night before. i WAS LIKE you gotta be kidding me!! Its not really a huge deal or anything accept for the fact that Its not like that dang state isnt high enough already!!!!!!! I guess thats what I get for putting it off so long.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Haha sounds kinda like my luck with the price jump.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:46 pm

That is just like our gas prices around here Mad
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Guess what day I put in on the 28th, the day it went up man I am not going to lie I was P.O big time! what a shame that a state that is all ready charging up to $400 bills is doing that.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Sorry to hear that Corey... hopefully it will turn out to be money well spent.
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:27 pm

The non-resident tags went up this year to $540. I think I'll just go up and run the camera for Bill. I don't see an Iowa tag in my future!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:31 pm

I talked to that same lady on like Thursday I think and it was still 10 then. Man that really sucks. I wonder what they really do with all the money they get.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:42 pm

I saw the price jump in both and bowed out. I would love to hunt there but not at that price
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:01 am

I guess I missed out as I had personal stuff I had to take care of and forgot. I would not pay $54 just for a point. I am saddened Iowa just came off my hit list.
Back to top Go down
BigRackAttack

PostSubject: That ain't right   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:04 am

I had this crazy hunting buddy of mine call me and tell me that I needed to get my second Iowa preference point the other day. The poor fella who's name I dont think that I have to mention called me up and gave me perfect instructions on how to get it done. He also said that the lady was going to be super sweet and that it was so easy to do. Then that little joker says," O by the way it's $54 call me when you get it." Then he hung up. What the heck!!! I think that I need to trade my rich friend on a couple good ole broke boys like myself!!! Hahaha. Naw it's always an adventure with you Rags. I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:35 am

Corey I got my pt last week and it was a total of $13.00,All I bought was a point,I didn't "apply" cause I know I will need at least 3pts,Don't know why it was $54 for ya,Was it past the deadline?
Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! Thumb-129608961
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!   Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Iowa pref point got me!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1