Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

this is me with my bow kills

Go down 
+8
Corey
Tall Tine
Darius
huntquest
Robert
Joe
Dave
mathewsguy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

this is me with my bow kills Empty
PostSubject: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:36 am

Here is a pic of me with my best 2 bucks both of these are bow kills i shot with my old mathews SQ@ in the pic. i just got a outback so i sent the SQ2 to a new home.
this is me with my bow kills 101_0263
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:41 am

Good looking deer. The one on the left has a great spread. Congrats on your successs. I hope the Outback performs as well for you. Looking forward to seeing it drapped across another monster this fall.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:01 am

Good looking deer. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:07 am

Really nice bucks. Congrats on those. Did you take them both in New York
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:19 am

the one on the left was taken at camp in PA. there is a trail cam pic of him hanging on the wall next to him that pic is from the morning i shot him. i shot him at 7 yards rattled and grunted him in. the one on the right was shot on my property in new york shot him at 12 yardds rattled and grunted him in also.
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:35 am

Nice bucks, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:36 am

Great lookin bucks. Congrats on some good bow kills.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:48 am

Very nice! Congrats on the nice bucks. Can't wait to see some more
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:51 am

congrats! nice bucks
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:59 am

Good looking Bucks, Congrats
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:54 pm

Pretty sweet you got a trailcam pic of him too. Makes it a little more special with a story.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Nice deer. Where is the camp in PA? I am from Elk County, and I do a lot of hunting in Elk and some hunting in Potter County..
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:10 pm

camp is in centerville Pa near meadville
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 am

Nice bucks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is me with my bow kills   this is me with my bow kills Empty

Back to top Go down

this is me with my bow kills
Page 1 of 1