Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer Empty
PostSubject: drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer   drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 pm

We took a ride around the hill and video taped some deer. The kids had fun. I like seeing whats running around the hunting ground. I think i counted 20 deer tonihgt.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer   drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Make sure you save the video. Could be added to your hunting video this fall
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer   drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 pm

I will I have stuff on there from last year my my oldest daughter went out with me and she ran the camera it was funny we never got any deer but she had fun with interviewing me. Im going to be doing alot of filming this year with some of my buddys and im going to check into getting a camera arm from muddy when im hunting by myself. I should atleast get some does kills on film hopefully get some buck kills but you never know.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer   drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Sounds like a good time with the kids,its always fun to get out and look for deer
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer   drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Thats awesome man. A little later in the summer I am gonna start doing the same.

Last edited by Joe on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer   drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Oh ya its a blast our 4 year old grunts at the bucks when she looks at them have to tell her shhhh. She is funny. I love watching there faces light up. They have seen some pretty nice bucks with me. The nice thing about where i live I can walk or drive up the road from my house and sit and watch deer. I live in the middle of the country on a backroad.
Back to top Go down
UrbanGuide

PostSubject: Re: drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer   drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 am

Thats a good night for mid June.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer   drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer Empty

Back to top Go down

drove around the hill tonight video taped some deer
Page 1 of 1