Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

My Bow Technition at work

Go down 
+6
mathewsguy
LawCoBowhunter
dkoutdoors
littleslink
Robert
Dave
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

My Bow Technition at work Empty
PostSubject: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:38 am

Check out bow guru Dennis working in his Just Hunt shop in Wabash, Indiana. I trust him to do awesome job setting up and tuning my brand new PSE G6. If you are having issues with your bow or want it set up right, I would recommend Dennis to anyone. He is very meticulous in everything he does, from tying on a peep to paper tuning your bow. He sets every bow up like it was his own. Like I said, he does a wonderful job and he's not happy until your happy!

My Bow Technition at work Dennispse
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:48 am

Dennis is a great guy and very knowledgable. Plus that is one sweet looking bow
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:49 am

The best bow in the world won't do you much good without a good 'Tech to take care of her...
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:55 am

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your support and kind words, I strive to do my best and my goal is to make the customer happy and I set every bow up like it was mine and if the customer isnt HAPPY I am not HAPPY, I will work with the customer for as long as it takes if we are here till midnight then so be it, Also for the rest of June and July we will be closed Monday and tuesday but I live on the property and will take appointments. If you pull up and we are closed I will open the doors for you.
I also will ship any product to you as I know GAS prices are horrible. Contact me anytime!

Thanks
Dennis "Just Hunt"
260-610-4970
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Here is the finished work... minus my doinker stabilizer.

My Bow Technition at work Justhunt3_0011
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:49 pm

That's one sweet looking PSE
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Nice I wish the bow shop was close to my house I would be there in a second.
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:03 pm

wait till you shoot this beast Dave
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Awesome thanks for sharting the pic's. Great looking shop!
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Very nice!! What kind of speed are you getting? When it was paper tuned did you (Dave) shoot it for bullet holes? I bet you can't wait to let the arrows rip!! I love the black. I am surprised I did not get black.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Nice looking rig you have there you have there Dave.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Jody wrote:
Very nice!! What kind of speed are you getting? When it was paper tuned did you (Dave) shoot it for bullet holes? I bet you can't wait to let the arrows rip!! I love the black. I am surprised I did not get black.

Completely set up, it shot through the chrono and at 326 feet per second with it set at a 29 inch draw and 72 pounds with an IBO legal arrow. Not to slam Mathews but I was only getting about 308 feet/second with my Reezen when it was set on 74 pounds. I am really pumped! Plus it is smoother and lighter!

I was at work when it was paper tuned... but Dennis is only 10 minutes away if I need to adjust anything and he will treat me right. I will check it out to make sure it still shoots the bullet holes for me. The bow is incredable!
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:21 pm

That is some amazingly blazing speed. Now it's time to get used to it and sight it in. You'll have a blast!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 am

UMMMM Is that good? I cant wait to get my new PSE!!!!!
Congrats on an awesome new bow Dave.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:12 am

Corey wrote:
UMMMM Is that good? I cant wait to get my new PSE!!!!!
Congrats on an awesome new bow Dave.

THANKS for your help one the process big fella...
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:28 am

It is a tac driver, Very smooth shooter and super quiet, I enjoy doing what I do and when I see a customer smile that is very fullfilling to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Bow Technition at work   My Bow Technition at work Empty

Back to top Go down

My Bow Technition at work
Page 1 of 1