Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Doing some deck work

Go down 
+3
TheRomer
Dave
mathewsguy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Doing some deck work Empty
PostSubject: Doing some deck work   Doing some deck work EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 am

Well my little sister had her deck started last year and the guy still has not finished it so She asked me if I would like to finish the job for her so im headed up there today. I will be there a few days doing it. Power tools bounce Every guy likes power tools
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Doing some deck work   Doing some deck work EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 am

Have fun... I built a lot of decks as a side job in college. It's nice to see your finished product. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Doing some deck work   Doing some deck work EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm

I have done alot of decks my self, have fun and cut straight
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Doing some deck work   Doing some deck work EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Yea,sounds like fun.I do a few deck jobs too every spring and summer,love working with the power tools.Post some pics when you get it finished.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Doing some deck work   Doing some deck work EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:27 pm

well got a bunch done today on it. Now just waiting for some more supply to finish the job up. I will take a few pics when its all done. Ya I have done alot of decks.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Doing some deck work   Doing some deck work EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Good luck buddy.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Doing some deck work   Doing some deck work EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 pm

Have fun
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Doing some deck work   Doing some deck work EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 pm

got the deck all finished up today I took a few pics will get some pics posted later
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Doing some deck work   Doing some deck work EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:16 pm

That is fun to build something and get to see the finished product! I'll e tearing out a rotten deck and putting in a new one this summer, but I got a LOT to do before I get to do that kind of fun stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing some deck work   Doing some deck work Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing some deck work
Page 1 of 1