Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

What cal gun

Go down 
+33
fullrut
talon1961
MJewell
Rev. Juan
Camel
Cajun83
cajun gal
jasonc
countryboy
30pointbuck
Adam
kyhareraiser
Bowhunterchick
Dream Catcher
G3
whitetail pcs
Grunt and Gobble
shehuntsva
Early Morning Gobble
racknfeatherlodge
arbigbuckhunter
littleslink
SouthernSportsman
swampghost
THE BULL
JGutsie
oaktree
TheRomer
huntquest
oregonzach
Dave
Robert
mathewsguy
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

What cal gun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:00 pm

I enjoy chatting with ya myself. It's a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Nice talkin to ya aswell. We all love the same thing here. HUNTIN!!!!! Life dont have much else in it!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Isn't that the truth.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:12 pm

You know it!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 pm

I live for deer season to come around. I shoot my bow all year round. Just not this week. lol
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:17 pm

I try to shoot mine all year round but it doesnt work out to well for me!! Ohwell.
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 am

What kind of bows do you guys shoot?
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:04 pm

I shoot a Mathews, Switchback XT.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:45 pm

I shoot a PSE whittail extreme. Carbon express arrows. See if I can find a pic and put up.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Post some picts.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Thought thtat I had some pics on the computer but will have to get some and put up on here.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Post away.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 pm

I had a couple of pics but must have deleted them not realizin it!!! Ill get some on my phoe or somthin and post them then.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:34 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
Go for it.

We alway's like picts.
Back to top Go down
countryboy

countryboy

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Havent gotten around to taken pics yet!! lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:34 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
cajun gal

cajun gal

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:49 am

I shoot a Browning 270 A-bolt. Synthetic stock, stainless steel with Leupold 3x9x50 on it. It's a flat shootin gun. Last year my new husband bought me a Remington 30.06, automatic. I love it, except the first time I shot at a buck with it, it clicked. Found out later that was my fault. I ended up killing the buck and he's a wallhanger now.

Also love my .444 H&R, single shot. That's what put those three deer down on my avitar picture. Three shots and three deer down. That was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:52 pm

cajun gal wrote:
I shoot a Browning 270 A-bolt. Synthetic stock, stainless steel with Leupold 3x9x50 on it. It's a flat shootin gun. Last year my new husband bought me a Remington 30.06, automatic. I love it, except the first time I shot at a buck with it, it clicked. Found out later that was my fault. I ended up killing the buck and he's a wallhanger now.

Also love my .444 H&R, single shot. That's what put those three deer down on my avitar picture. Three shots and three deer down. That was a good day.

Post some pics of the guns if you get the chance...
Back to top Go down
cajun gal

cajun gal

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Okay, I'll see if I can figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm

cajun gal wrote:
Okay, I'll see if I can figure it out.
You have to use something like photbucket, so you can copy and paste the image code.
Back to top Go down
Cajun83

Cajun83

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:38 am

Shooting a .308 here. Picked up a Weatherby Vanguard and a Nikon Monarch 3-9x40 two seasons ago. For 400 bucks, you can't beat the Vanguard. May not be pretty and doesn't have the most refined action out there but it gets the job done. Absolute tack driver out to 300 yards (cuz i can't see farther than that... lol)
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Usually take the Rem 700 30-06 but last season I got a NEF Survivor in .308 with a 22"bull barrel and man what a sweet shooter.Think I'll be totin that for a few years.Mostly bow hunt though.
Back to top Go down
Rev. Juan

Rev. Juan

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:30 pm

My main rifle is a 300wsm M70 with custom pred. camo
340wby MkV for the big stuff
.223 Br Varment
Back to top Go down
MJewell

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Never deer hunted with an rifle only shotgun. used to use an Mossberg 500 12 ga. then I bought an Traditions E-Bolt 50cal and now I have an T/C Encore Endeavour 50 Cal. for those days that I want to watch an smoke cloud come out the end of my barrel.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What cal gun   What cal gun - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What cal gun
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Rifle Hunting-
Jump to: