Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

3d shoots!!!!

Go down 
+5
TheRomer
BigIndian
Dave
Joe
THE BULL
9 posters
AuthorMessage
THE BULL

THE BULL

3d shoots!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 3d shoots!!!!   3d shoots!!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:58 pm

lets hear stories about the guys that go to 3d shoots with the very expensive rigs and stand there for 20 minutes looking thru their range finders and binos just to step up and shoot a 5...They bring their stools and their umbrellas and clog up all the courses while us hunters have to wait and end up shooting better scores by the end of the shoot.

Cmon guys...step up to the target...take the shot and lets move on...

anyone else care to add their 3d frustrations??? Mad
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

3d shoots!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d shoots!!!!   3d shoots!!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:10 pm

It does get carried away some times, but I have learned to deal with it. I never really had a problem with any one at a shoot. If they are going at a slower pace than my group I usually politely ask if we can move ahead of them. Never had any one get mad by asking that. But I understand what your saying. I go to keep my hunting shooting sharp.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

3d shoots!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d shoots!!!!   3d shoots!!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:33 pm

As a hunter first and 3D shooter second, I hear what your saying... tough to get in a shooting groove when you constantly have to wait behing slow groups. You just have to focus extra hard. It can be frustrating, but you just have to remember that everyone has their own styles and routines.

I myself am a step up and get the job done and I like to keep moving, so I have to concentrate extra hard and not let other shooters at the course bring me down.
Back to top Go down
BigIndian

BigIndian

3d shoots!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d shoots!!!!   3d shoots!!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:15 pm

To top off their pretentious rigs, and slow pace. I love it when they talk loudly and smoke cigarettes in close proximity to you while you are shooting..." affraid HA HA HA TED, DID YOU SEE ME NAIL THAT 8!!", puff, puff.

I'm not a violent person, and God knows Im not big on confrontation on my days off. But geez guys, shut up and let us shoot through in peace.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

3d shoots!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d shoots!!!!   3d shoots!!!! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:39 pm

We usaully just skip to the next target passed them and shoot the last target twice.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

3d shoots!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d shoots!!!!   3d shoots!!!! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Yeah,I've ran into some guys like that on a few courses...Sometimes they will let me go a head of them if I'm moving to fast for them,or sometimes I will ask them if I can go ahead them...I know some of the groups I've been with always would let people go a head of us if we were slowing them down...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

3d shoots!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d shoots!!!!   3d shoots!!!! EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:44 am

Yep thats the best thing to do is just ask to go around them.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

3d shoots!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d shoots!!!!   3d shoots!!!! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Since we sort of "went public" with our course, I have definately noticed there are different breeds of shooters. I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

3d shoots!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d shoots!!!!   3d shoots!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:56 am

I have a very short fuse when it comes to ignorance, just like my road rage Evil or Very Mad I had a guy a few weeks ago that basically told me no you can't go around us, when we get done we get done. Well I took his advise and went past him anyways lol! He was the most arrogant guy out there with a cool 3d bow and coulnd't hit the broad side of a barn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3d shoots!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d shoots!!!!   3d shoots!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

3d shoots!!!!
Page 1 of 1