Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

a good day of shooting

Go down 
+11
dkoutdoors
Adam
Corey
Mark
kyhareraiser
Dave
Darius
TheRomer
mathewsguy
Joe
Robert
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

a good day of shooting Empty
PostSubject: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Here are a few pictures of our very own super Dave shooting today in preperations for IBO tomorrow. Looks like he got it dialed in. Congrats Dave on your first Robin Hood

a good day of shooting Superdave93
a good day of shooting Superdave94
a good day of shooting Superdave96
a good day of shooting Superdave97
a good day of shooting Superdave98
a good day of shooting Superdave1
a good day of shooting Superdave2
a good day of shooting Superdave3
a good day of shooting Superdave4
a good day of shooting Superdave5
a good day of shooting Superdave7
a good day of shooting Superdave91
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:46 pm

I would call that a pretty good day of shooting.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:51 pm

I can't believe I was also lucky enough to catch him shooting an arrow as it was leaving his bow. Probably never get a shot like that again
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:55 pm

great pics guys Robert your right that is a really cool pic man. Congrats on the robinhood dave I see that made you smile. good luck to both of you guys at the shoot and robert tell your wife goodluck as well
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:59 pm

good shooting Dave
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Great shootin Dave. Very cool pics Robert
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Thanks guys... and thanks for posting the pictures Robert. It was great to shoot my first Robin Hood and made me think back to the day when I was a youngster and how cool I thought my Dad was when he shot one. Kinda neat to shoot one a day before Fathers Day. My Dad means a lot to me and we don't get to spend time together like we used to when I was growing up, since we live so far apart. I wish he could have been here to witness mine. However, I am glad Robert was around to share the moment with me. (He was actually coaching me a little bit). Looks like he knows what he is doing...
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:13 pm

got some tight groups goin' on there.. good luck on the shoot tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:13 pm

great shooting Dave........

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 am

Whats that saying that they say when someone gets lucky? I cant remember it exactly. I know its got something to do with the sun shinning and a dogs butt. Twisted Evil Anyway great shot Dave!
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:01 am

Looks like the PSE is shooting pretty nice!
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:05 am

Thats awesome Dave congrats on the robinhood and tight groups, Looks like the bow flat out shoots hmmmmm whoever set your bow up really knew what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:35 pm

nice shooting!
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Good Shootin' Dave! I love to see a Robin Hood, but don't like replacing arrows when I do it myself! LOL
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:28 am

Mike wrote:
Good Shootin' Dave! I love to see a Robin Hood, but don't like replacing arrows when I do it myself! LOL

Here you on that... I basically lost two good arrows in one shot!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:34 am

Ya that must have cost you about 20 bucks but its cool anyways
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:30 am

Awesome shooting ... and great pictures!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:10 am

Impressive shooting .... and great pics. Especially love the one with the arrow leaving the bow, very cool action picture.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Mrs Volway wrote:
Impressive shooting .... and great pics. Especially love the one with the arrow leaving the bow, very cool action picture.

As I was drawing back, I told Robert to snap the picture when I said "now". I punched the release and yelled out now. Man can that guy follow instructions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:40 pm

You are to funny Dave.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Oh thats a trip Must be Robert has super fast reaction time. lol!
Back to top Go down
TexasRZBK

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:21 pm

That is an awesome bow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a good day of shooting   a good day of shooting Empty

Back to top Go down

a good day of shooting
Page 1 of 1